Chapter 12: Jealousy

Woohyun's P.O.V

All of us are at my car asking how was Jihyun now.But suddenly I found out that one person is missing and its Eunbyeol.I take a look at Dongwoo's car and saw her.I fastly go to Dongwoo's car.

"Jagi..why you not get off ? Dont want to take a look at Jihyun ?"I ask after I open the car door.

"She is fine right ? So why should I? Everyone already check on her."She said while keep focusing at her phone.Now I know something went wrong.

"Ayy..she is your friend too right ?" I said and she just remain silent.Haih..waeyo ?

"Hyung..kaja..lets go to chicken restaurant."L suddenly come and pat my shoulder.

"Eo arraseo.."I nod."Jagi..kaja..you go with me eo ?"I said but she just ignore it.

--

Eunbyeol's P.O.V

Why all was take care of her ? Who am I to them ? Its okay if just them but Woohyun was the most who worry about her.I never saw he worry like that.And the most I cant forget is he pulling fastly his hand and let go of my hand when found out Jihyun is collapsed.What so nice about her ?

After all of them leave me alone in car and I saw them was laughing happily and Woohyun too.Isnt he didnt remember about me.After a while I saw Woohyun walk towards Dongwoo's car.

"Jagi..why you not get off ? Dont want to take a look at Jihyun ?"he ask after he open the car door.

"She is fine right ? So why should I? Everyone already check on her."I said while keep focusing at her phone.I very angry right now.

"Ayy..she is your friend too right ?" he said and I just remain silent.

"Hyung..kaja..lets go to chicken restaurant."L suddenly come and pat Woohyun shoulder.

"Eo arraseo.."he nod."Jagi..kaja..you go with me eo ?"he said but I just ignore it again.I dont want to talk to him.

Then all of them was at the car where I am now..

"Eunbyeol ah..You can go with Woohyun.I will be in this car."Jihyun said as she sit beside me.

"Dont you want to spend time with your bestfriend ? So just go with him"I blurt out and everyone seem shock with my words and I just act normal.I know its maybe too much but I dont care anymore.

"Ea ? Aniya..you was his girlfriend right ? So just go with him.He already waiting you outside."she said with her smile on face.How she can even smile at this time ? After that I fastly get off the car and get in Woohyun's car without say any word.

"Jagi neo wae irae ?"Woohyun suddenly said break the silent.

"Nothing.."I reply.

"Ayy..tell me.Dont hide it..You jealous right ? eo eo ?"He said while act like a kid.He action was to cute but I can't lose at him.

"Nam Woohyun..I want to ask you a question."I said while face him with serious face.

"What is it ?"He take a glance at me then look at the road back.

"Do you love me more or Jihyun ?"I ask and waiting for the answer.

"Hahaha..what kind of question of that ? I love Jihyun as friend and I love you as my lover."he said slumber and its somehow cool me down a bit.

--
Sunggyu's P.O.V

"Ya Park Jihyun..why you keep silent ? Lets have fun."Dongwoo said after saw Jihyun was not laughing and talking with us along the road.