Chapter 17 : Truth Revealed

" Ya ildera palliwa.. put that all thing in car" Sunggyu command.

"Ya hyung, we can go faster if you come joining us to bring all this thing." Hoya said as he wipe his  sweat on forehead.

" Aish.. arraseo.Can't you let your leader have a rest for a moment ?" Sunggyu blubbering.

"Maja hoya hyung.. he just need to rest because he already in his middle ages." Sungjong suddenly speak up and burn Sunggyu with his word.

"Ya maknae !" Sunggyu said while giving death glare and Sungjong just rolled his eyes and fanning himself.

The music camp was officially ended and the boys are packing up to back to their dorm.They still don't have any idea between Jihyun and Woohyun but they got a text from Jimin inviting them to have dinner together at his house tonight.

*Night*

Myungsoo's POV

" Waaaa.. its been a long time I didn't come here.The last time was in Christmas which is last year." I said as I and the boys walked in Jihyun's family house or should I correct it, a mansion.Yeah.. Jihyun's family actually do well in their business but what I like is they didn't show off their property as some rich people. 

"Hyung.. ring the bell." Sungjong said and I ring the bell and the gate suddenly open and all of us begin to "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" except Sunggyu hyung which is acting cool and its just because he always do come here.

"Ya ildera.. lets come in" we saw Jimin hyung at the main door and the we follow him and step inside the mansion straight to dining hall.There was a long table and full with food, western and local. Its not a joke, even their dining hall was big as my house. I don't know why Jihyun want to moved out from his family house and live in that small dorm.

"Eo.. wasseo ? Anjeo.." Jihyun's mom,Mrs.Park greeting us as well as Mr.Park.

"Nae...." all of us take our seats.

"So hyung why you suddenly calling us ? Is it something important ? and where is Jihyun ? We miss her" Sunggyu hyung said.

"Emm actually I'm the one who asking Jimin to invite all of you.But I think there are one person not joining us today ? Eo woohyun eodigasseo ?" Mr.Kim said and look at us.

"Ah.. he have something to be settle and cannot join this dinner" Sunggyu hyung said and all of us nodded. Actually Woohyun hyung have a date with Eunbyeol. We ask him to postpone it but he still want to go.When we ask about Jihyun he always will change the topic.

"Appa gwaenchana..I will settle with him later.." Jimin hyung said.

Jimin's POV

I know that Sunggyu just giving an excuse about Woohyun.He might be going out with that girl.

" Straight to the point, actually uncle just want to let you know that Jihyun.."appa said and look at me, hoping me to continue.

" Whats wrong with Jihyun ? Mr ? Jimin hyung ?" Myungsoo speak up and I take a deep breath and said " She got a blood cancer and now she in critical condition".

Everyone was quite until someone speak up.."Hyung, are u pranking on us ? Park Jihyun nawa..you must be hiding somewhere" Sungyeol said and with awkward giggle.

"We are not doing prank or something.. this is serious.Jihyun don't want any of you knowing this and she even don't know that you guys were here.But for her sake, we have to tell you guys..she now doing chemotherapy in hospital." appa explain and all their faces change.

"Ildera.. we telling you guys about this because from my check up, she can't stay for any longer.All the cancer cell was spread quickly in her body and make her weak." I said as I look down.I saw omma eyes turn red and bearing not to cry also me.

"Hyung, is that you mean she will die ?" Sungjong said as a tears flowing down his right cheek.I nod.

" How much time she still have hyung ?" Sunggyu ask." Its depend on her.. and if she doing the therapy maybe maximum in 2 months." I said and start sobbing.I wasn't ready too to lose my only younger sister.

" 2 months ?!" Hoya said and I can see his eyes start to turning red.

"But we all hoping that you guys can keep this as secret and don't let Jihyun know about this.Just treat her as before because that what her wish." appa said and leave the table and followed by omma.I know that they got so emotional when speak about this thing.

"Hyung why you didn't tell us sooner ?" Dongwoo ask.

" Its because of Jihyun.. Jihyun once told that she will tell all of you when she is ready but I think she will not telling you guys.." I said and added. "And I think one of the reason is Woohyun."

"Why ? Why with him ?" Hoya asked.And that I told them was actually happen when they are in camp and I receive a lot of reactions and mostly angry and frustrated.

"He slap Jihyun ?!""And end the friendship just like that ? Is it he insane ?" 

"But guys.. I really hope that please kept this from Jihyun..I don't want her to be sad because tell you guys without her knowing.." I said and suddenly...

--

To know what happen.. wait for another chapter ;)