Chapter 3: What this feeling ?

Jihyun's P.O.V

"But its was embrassing.."he said while acted like a shy kid.

I sighed."Then dont tell me..Ka! I want to.continue my reading.."I said and back to focus on my reading.

"Aish gurae gurae..I think I like her."he said directly.

I turn my head to face him and froze.He seem so mean it.And I think he was truly like Eunbyeol.But why my heart hurts ? Its just like a brick hit my heart.

"Ya ya ! Are you listening ?"I back to my sense.

"Nae..Im listening."I reply with fake smile.

"So can you help me ?" He ask in curious.

"Help what ?" I asked acting I dont know anyting.

"Aish pabo"he knock my head.

"Arg appa"I said while rubbinv my hurt head.

"Help me to get close to her"He say and waited for me to say yes.

"Emm gurae..but if its didnt work dont blame me.And if u got to be close with her,you have to treat my anything I want in one day.Ggul ?"I suggest.

"Emm.. gurae"he nod without thinking.Then he yell "Yess !" which make both of us being the attention in the library and receive death glare from the librians guard.I fastly sorry to them then hit woohyun to behave.

-

Woohyun's P.O.V

Its quite boring just stay in dorm alone.*sigh*Sunggyu hyung back to his parents house,Hoya and dongwoo have a dance class and the rest are going out.

I take out my phone from my pocket and unlock.I open my contact and start to scroll down finding someone maybe I like to call.Then "Jihyun" name appear.Nah ! I forget about her already..she must free right now.

I swipe the green button and waiting for her to pickup.

Tut..
.
.
.
.
.
Tut..
.
.
.
.
.
Tut
.
.
.
.
"Yeobsaeyo ?"she said from other side.

"Eo naya..Jihyun ah,mwohae ?"I asked.

"Emm eobso..just spend my all time on my soft bed.Wae ?"she asked but its little weird.

"Ah..lets hangout.Its quite boring I just alone at dorm"I said while pouting.

I heard she chuckle in other side."The others must be leave u alone."And being reply "Emm"from me.

"Gurae..lets meet up downstairs.Give me 10 mins and I'll be right there."she said before we end the call.

-

Jihyun's P.O.V

I try to cover my voice just in case he found out that I have be crying.Yes I'm crying actually.I just feel that he will leave me one day and I just being aline without him.

Now I know he never do that after he call me just now.I start to change my outfit.I take out my loose long sleeve shirt from the wardrobe and wear it with a long black jeans.Actually I rather just wear a shorts with a short sleeve shirt but I know woohyun will not like it.I hate to hear he keep blabbering to me to change my outfit before.He said "I dont want other namja look at u""I dont want other namja will see ur body".Its annoying but actually I know he just dont want my body get so exposed.

I just wear a thin BB cushion and tie my hair into a ponytail.I hate for wearing makeup actually.Then I grab my sling bag and my phone then leave the dorm after lock the door.

I walk down until I spotted a guy who in black jacket and red white stripe t-shirt with black jeans.I walk towards him and I see Woohyun was smiling at me.

"How's long u have been waiting ?" I asked.

"Just about 5 mins"he said while smiling.

"Kaja..but where we should going ?"I ask.

"Emm..lets eat !"he say excitedly while wrap his arm around my neck while walking.

"And u treat me"he added and reply with my shock "Mwo ?!"

-
"Ya ! Why u eat so many huh ? Isnt u in diet ?"he tease me.

"Huh ? I already forget about it.Dieting is so tiring.And today you treat me then I should eat whatever I want."I reply while munching the cheese cake.

"Ayy..see see..Can't you eat slowly eventhough I treat u.."he said while take a tissue.

"Huh ? Wae ?" I ask weird.But then he bend down to reach my face and wipe my mouth.Our face just only an inch.

"Aigoo.. when u can stop being a kid."he pull his body back.

"Mwo-mwoya ??? I'm not a kid.Just-just its so tasty."I try to hide my blush.He chuckle.

-

Woohyun's P.O.V

Hahahah..I know actually she was blushing.Its truly shown at her cheek.Ayy this yeoja,when she start to know how to blushing.What I know her is she not the girly one and she are the one who brave enough to hit us because other girl are more..emm..

I just drink a cup of americano while waiting for Jihyun finish her cake.Its not a slice actually..I think its 3 slice of different cake and a cup of ice americano and mocha latte.

"Woohyun ah,lets go to lotte world after this.Its have been a long time we didnt go"I suggest.

"Eo majyeo..lets go after YOU done.."I said and put preasure at YOU word.

"Tsk.Arraseo.."she finish her mocha latte.

"Kaja.."we walk off the cafe while she hold her ice americano.

We walk and tease to each other in our way to lotte.Its actually took about 30 minutes if we are walking.

-

Jihyun P.O.V

We keep laughing until Woohyun have bump to someone.

"Ya neo gwaenchana ?"I ask to Woohyun and he nod.Then I go to a girl that he bumped to.

"Agashi..gwaenchana? Any hurt ?"I ask to make sure she fine.

"Yea.. gwaenchana.Luckily its just small accident."she said while keep back all her belonging while I helping her.

I got shock after she slip in her eyes behind her ear and reveal her face.

"Eunbyeol ?!"I said shockingly.

"Eo ? Jihyun ah.."she seem shock too.

"Ya Jihyun ah..is it she okay ?"woohyun suddenly interrupt and Eunbyeol turn to him.

"Mwo ? Eunbyeol ?"he got shocked too.He fastly kneel down."Are you okay ? Any hurt ? I can send you to clinic.Kaja.."he ask panickly and non-stop.

Eunbyeol chuckle after see the clumsy Woohyun.

"Gokjongma..na gwaenchana."she said with smile on her face.

Why he so worried about her until like that ? I never see he be like that,not even once.And now I realize that he love her so much.
So thats mean I have to let him go and try to move on.But can I do that ?

----
Annyeong ! Now its the new chapter.Its was slowly turn to sad story.Please wait for it !