Chapter 16 : Stranger

Jimin's P.O.V

Now we were waiting for the police to arrive.I had make a report about what happen to Jihyun.Something like this was never happen to Jihyun and also me.So I dont know how it feel but I can feel it after look at Jihyun.Until now she can't stop shaking and her pale face was never gone.Its really worry me because its will effect her health.

After some minutes waiting,the police arrive.All of them are investigating the room while me and Jihyun was waiting outside.But suddenly a guy was running toward us and it is Woohyun.

"Eo hyung..how's Jihyun ?"he ask in while try to catch his breath.

"She had injury on her palm but I already heal it.And now the police was in there and investigating who was doing this."I explain.

"Ahh...Who the bitch that done such this thing ?"He swear under his breath but I still can hear it.

"How do you know about this thing ? I thought you was with the other in the music camp."I ask.

"Ani..I'm not joining them.Sunggyu hyung call me just now and told me about this then I rushing here."he said and I just nod.

Actually I had call Sunggyu before since he is our cousin and the one who close with Jihyun.But he said all of them was in music camp and can't come here.But they didn't said that Woohyun not attend the camp.

"Jihyun ah.. neo gwaencahana ?" Woohyun ask but Jihyun didn't give any response and keep her face in her palm.

"Jihyun, look I'm not just end your call but my cellphone was in low battery and I wasn't bring my charger along." he try to explain while sit in the same level as Jihyun.I was suspecting something.. I think Jihyun not just trauma about this but something else with Woohyun.

"Nam Woohyun..follow me." Jihyun suddenly speak up and walk to the end of the hallway and followed by Woohyun.I have to figure up something about this..

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyun ah.. neo hwanasseo ? I already apologize.. I didn't mean to end your call." Woohyun keep repeating his word and make me sick of it.

"Nam Woohyun, geumanhae.. I'm not angry at you.. just a little dissappointed" I said but murmured in the end of word.

"Then why we have to come here ?" he asked.

"I think I know who do all this and breaking in my house." I said as I look deep in his eyes.I hope he trust what I'm gonna tell him.I know this risk our friendship but I'm doing this for his own sake.

"Jinja ?!! Nugu ? Tell me.. I'll search for its."he said while hold both of my shoulder and close his face to me.

"Eunbyeol.She the one who do this..Woohyun I know that you hardly to believe this but this is the truth.. She hate me from the beginning.She hate me when I'm being with you.She just want you just to herself." I said without thinking and blurt it out everything.

"YA PARK JIHYUN !! Neo jinja ?! Ya are you hate her so much until willing to accuse her with such this nonsense ? Are you think this is funny ? Eunbyeol never do this.. I know her well.." Woohyun said as raising his voice while shoot me with his death glare.

"So you are saying that you on her behalf ? You willing to takes sides of a girl that you just dated and know not even a year ?! than your own friend which you know since you in kindergarten ? We grow up together and all your trust was broken when I said that your girlfriend is actually do this crim-" I can't finish my word because what I know his big palm was already hit my face and make me stay a few seconds think what actually happen and yes he hurt me.

"You know what ? After what you said then today officially our friendship was stop here.I don't want to see your face anymore and get the hell out of my face." he said and that really broke me apart.How dare he could just end our relationship.. I cannot say anything because he already leave me.

Suddenly I feel a hot liquid pour on my cheeks and that I know his word really hurt me and I never feel this hurt before.. And I saw Jimin oppa was walking approaching me in panic as he saw me crying on the floor.

"Jihyun, neo gwaenchana ? Whats wrong with you and Woohyun ?" he asked while cupped my face and saw a red mark on my cheek.

"Ya ! He did this ?! That brat !" he said and want to chase Woohyun but luckily I had time to pull him.

"Oppa... hajima.. Its all my fault.I told him without thinking. Oppa.. ou- our friendship already end oppa.. he don't want to see me anymore.But please don't do anything to him I'm begging you.." I said and cry on his shoulder. Suddenly my sight become blurry and then slowly turn black. But I keep in my heart that I believe one day Woohyun will come to me back.One day if I still in this world.

---

Hi Guys !!! I know its totally a long time since I update the last chapter.I was totally busy with my life and don't have much time to write but I will try my best to update more chapter.Btw, keep streaming on Woohyun new MV "Hold On Me" and support L new project !! Iddaboja !!