Part 4

Manik reached office he went and sat on his table smiling all in the office were shocked to see him behaving like this because whenever he came to office he was so serious. He never smiled while he was in office he was only into his work but today what they saw just made them pass out on there places. He greeted everybody with smile which was so not him.

Manik Pov:
I just told her that she is mine and nobody as the right to touch her like that it feels so amazing when I claim her as mine. I just could not stop myself at that moment we were so close the way she was blushing just made me fall for her right there I know I am falling for her and I am loving the every moment I spended with her in the collage. The kiss was just magical her pink luscious lips so tasty I wanted to kiss her again but I controlled myself. The way she looks into my eyes, the way she smiles at me, the way she kissed me god it's heaven my heaven. I have become so possessive about her I just gave her love bite so that she don't let anyone come close to her and everybody should know that she belongs to someone she belongs only to me I saw many boys looking at her in collage with those lusty eyes I hated it so much I just wanted to beat them right there stupid jerks but from now on she is my angel.I am so excited to spend time with her tomm it will be fun. Only me and her. Now she is only mine I will never let her go away from me. I will never let anybody harm my angle one single scratch on her I will ruin the person life so bad that he will beg for forgiveness.

His thoughts were broken by Manik's manager.

Manager: Sir everyone is waiting for you in the meeting.

Manik: Yeah I am coming or hai kal ki sari meetings jo lined up hai cancel kardo.

Manager: But sir....

Manik: I said Na cancel all the meetings and out!! (He said angrily)

The manager was completely shocked because this is the first time Manik said to cancel any meetings that too imp once before how much fever or anything was going on with him he never in his life canceled any meeting he attended them.

At collage....
Nandini was sitting in her classroom while the lecture was going on to which she pay no heed to she was only and only thinking about her Manik.

Nandini Pov:
Oh god whatever happened today was so magical the way Manik showed his possessiveness towards me, the way he looked at me, the way he holded me protectively in his arms, his soft lips on mine it was just amazing the best day of my life. I wish I could kiss Him again but my bad Luck the bell rang. I loved how I could hear his soft heartbeats which was like music to my ears. When he is I am only his I was just going to faint that words just got me like anything. I felt like I wanted to keep listening those words again and again from his mouth that I am only his. I am loving his possessiveness towards me. It still feels like a dream but it's true God I love you so much for this and for bringing Manik in my life. Tomm we will meet again only him and me it's going to be fun!! He is no only mine only my mine no one take him away from me now.

Her thoughts were broken by the professor who was calling her from a while but she didn't hear so he called her loudly.

Professor: Where are u lost Ms Murty?? Did u even hear anything? I am calling you from a while can't u hear me? U come here to study not do just get lost in your own world. Agar your dad is trustee and you are close to Neyonika Mam the owner that doesn't mean u will be like this in classesHe screams at her)

Nandini: Sorry sir! (She said while tears flowed from her eyes non-stop)

Note: Remember Nandini is really sensitive and emotional.

Professor: No sorry out of the class!!

Nandini: But sir I am sorry!!!

Professor: I said Na out!! (He screams Nandini Hung her down crying and she takes her stuff and leaves from there)

Nandini crying went running to the stairs to her place where she goes whenever she is sad. Navya who came to collage to check on Nandini saw her crying she ran after her.

Stairs:
Nandini sits crying hard Navya also reaches there and sat beside her.

Navya: Kaya hua Nandu what's wrong kisi Na Kuch kaha???

Nandini: Why all this professors hate me just because I am daughter of the trustee they all hate me I don't say anything because I respect them iska matlab yeh Nahi they keep scolding me more for no reason dusra students bhi toh lectures pa Bikul attention Nahi data but no they always pick on me. (She said hugging Navya crying hard while she was rubbing her back to calm her down)

Navya: They don't hate you Nandu u now yeh professor are envy of you, u have so much money, your dad is rich they are jealous of that nothing else. Phela toh students jealous Hota tha but Abh toh professor bhi kuch kam Nahi hai.

Nandini: It was not even my fault I even said sorry but that professor kicked me out of the class. (She said crying hard)

Navya: Shhh Nandu calm down it's fine we will teach them a lesson. U know we are old pranksters aaj kisna tag kiya  tuja aaj choda ga Nahi Ussa.

Nandini: (smiling a little) professor Rastogi.

Navya: Rastogi tuja pata hai no Wo kasa hai mean, rude why do u mind his talks he speaks bullshit!!

Nandini: I know but u know Na how much sensitive I am. (She said wiping her tears)

Navya: I know Acha Chal canteen main chalkar soch Ta hai kasa sabak Sikhaya Ussa.

They both were going to leave when Nandini phone started buzzing she looks at her phone which was displaying unknown. She picks it up!

Manik: Hello!! (She recognized it's Manik)

Nandini: Manik aap!!!

Manik: Wow Angel Tumna Muja pachayaan Waisa what's wrong with you why are u sounding so low and dull did you cry. (He asked worried)

Nandini: No nothing I am fine Mani aap tension Maat li jiya. I didn't cry it's just my throat. (She said as she sensed him getting worried)

Manik: Nandu tell me the truth what's wrong your voice is telling me everything and no need to lie!! (He said sternly)

Nandini knew their is no use of hiding now so she narrated him everything.

Nandini: This is why I cried but I am fine now!!

Manik: (with anger filled voice) How dare that professor even say that to you. How dare he kicked you out of the class Ussa toh main chodu ga Nahi.

Nandini: Mani please rahana dijiya Na!! (She said softly)

Manik: No angel I can't leave that professor how dare he even I am coming in five... (He said in a extremely angry voice Before she even could say anything he cutted the call)

Nandini looks at Navya who was looking at her confused....

To be continued.............

I end this chapter here hope it was good as the previous once. Do ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!❤️