Part 8

Morning: (Malhotra mansion)
Manik woke up from his deep slumber by his Alarm clock. Before Manik could register Neyonika was hugging him tightly smiling bright who just came back last night from Pune. She saw Manan pictures and knew about how Manik stood up for Nandini and what all happened in collage told by Navya. She was really proud of his son plus feeling super Happy as her son fell in love with the girl whom she wanted him to be with. Her happiness had know boundaries. Manik broke the hug Neyonika kisses his forehead.

Manik: Mom what's wrong aaj suddenly muj par Intna pyaar???

Neyonika: Kyunki I am feeling proud that u stood up for Nandini which I never knew that it was happening with her Nahi toh I would have taken a strict action!! (Hearing His angel name his smile grew bright)

Manik: I know mom!!!!

Neyonika: Acha beta ji Tum Nandini sa kab mila??

Manik: Assembly ka time thank you so much for calling me!! (He hugs her tight) Because of you I found Nandini my angel!! (He whispers slowly but Neyonika hard it)

Neyonika: Did you say something Manik?? (She said teasingly)

Manik: (stammering) No.... No....mo...mom!! 

Neyonika: Toh why are u stammering Manik Bacha don't hide from me u know I am way more smarter than you sab Kuch Cabir sa puch lu gi jisko Tum sab apna secrets bata Ta ho. Common fast blurt out everything!! (Manik signs after hearing her there is no point of hiding from his mom)

Manik: (In a go) Iaminlovewithnandini!! Uff done!! (He whispers)

Neyonika: Manik kaya bullet train ki speed main Bol raha ho I didn't hear anything dubara bola!!

Manik: (signs) Okay I am in love with Nandini I love her so so much she has become my life mom I can't live without her even for a moment. (He said smiling while Neyonika takes him a born crushing hug)

Neyonika: I am so happy for you Bacha that u found your love I always wanted Nandini as my bahu and in your life I am glad you liked her!!

Manik: Not like mom love I love her!!

Neyonika: Ha ha love I am happy for my Bacha!! (She kisses on his forehead) Acha Wasa aaj tuja office Nahi jana it's already 8 Tu toh 7:30 time per nikal jata hai!!

Manik: No mom I am not going I want to spend time with Nandini I am going to go to Murty mansion at 10 to pick her up or Phir main uncle sa bhi mil lu ga!!

Neyonika: Very good give her as much time you can Manik!!

Manik: Ofcouse mom Acha I am going to go freshen up u make my breakfast then I will leave!! (Neyonika nods and kisses his forehead once more)

Murty mansion: (8:30 am)
Nandini was sleeping peacefully hugging her pink huge teddy dreaming about his mani smiling in sleep. Raj came and sees his princess sleeping like a baby with a peaceful smile on her face. Seeing her behaving weird and today seeing her smiling in sleep he knew something is up in her daughter life.

Raj: Bacha get up!! (He said caressing her hair softly)

Nandini: (In sleepy voice) Papa only 5 min then I will surely!! (She hides her face in her teddy stomach and sleeps again while Raj smiles)