Part 19

Hello people I know it has been so long but what to do this time my sickness killed it, it was worst than ever. But now I am back I am feeling way better than before. Thank you for being so patient I appreciate it. So here lets come to the business so I went through all the comments majority of people doesn't want any separation so I announce that this story will not have any separation at any point. No Separation.

Update:
Manik opened the chit and his eyes widen with shock.

Nandini: Kaya hua mani?? Aap Intna Shock kyun hai? (Worriedly) Maniiii.... (She shakes him when he doesn't reply her back)

Manik: (shouts) Nandini is not doing this guys you all get this!!

Cabir: Shant angry hulk what's the dare??

Manik: To drink a vinegar U guys are fucking crazy you know what side effects it has. No she is not doing I can't even see a scratch on her and here you are taking about making her drink a vinegar. I Am out this guys!! (Madly with angry face)

Manik left from there before anybody could even stop him. They all looked at Nandini with worried face.

Nandini: Don't worry guys main mani ko samja du gi. (She runs from there to Manik room)

Dhruv: I hope bhai maan Jaya I have not seen bhai so angry and mad he really loves Nandini madly.

Alya: Don't worry Dhruv he will be fine I am sure doll usko mana la gi!

Cabir: Muja toh Nahi Lagta ya aaya ga Duno romance Karka agaya toh Chalo Hum game continue karta hai! (Cabir spoke making everyone laugh)

Manik room:
Nandini enters slowly with baby steps to see Manik resting with his head on bed rest with closed eyes. Nandini smiles taking baby steps she moves towards him. She slowly bends down and places a soft peck on his lips to which Manik opens his eyes nd smiles at her. He pulls with a jerk while she was now top of him. Manik holded her tight making his grip tight on her waist.

            (Something like this)

Manik: I overreacted Na? (Softly)

Nandini: No mani aap Na overreact Nahi kiya it showed how much you care for me.

Manik: I just got so scared reading that dare I could never make you do it I don't know what happened to me Maina yada chilla Diya Na Unpa. (Feeling guilty)

Nandini: Hai Chulaya toh but aap unko sorry boldana woh maan Jaya ga. (She said cutely playing with his shirt buttons)

Manik gives a soft on kiss on her forehead to which she smiles brightly.