Part 18

Kitchen:
Manan Enter the kitchen Nandini was still blushing like a New bride. Manik smiles at her he moves foreword, pulls Nandini to himself putting her hair-strands behind her ear making her look at him. They were directly looking into each other eyes.

Manik: Kitna blush Karo gi angel??? (He said caressing her cubby cheeks) U know I can't control when I see your this soft cubby cheeks going red you look beautiful!!

Nandini: Mani pl...please.... (She said breathing heavily as Manik caresses her bare waist with his cold hands)

Manik: What please Nandu!! (He said huskily in her ear)

Nandini: Chodiya Na koi a Jaya ga!! (She whispers)

Manik: Koi Nahi aaya ga it's only u and me now. (He said moving forward while she moved backwards in no second she hitted the refrigerator while Manik putted both of his hands on side of her blocking her way) Abh kaha jayo gi!! (He bends down placing soft kiss on her neck while she closes her eyes feeling the pleasure)

Nandini: Agar koi a Ga... (She whispers eyes still close shut by Manik in between)

Manik: Shhh just live in the moment koi Nahi aaya ga angel!! (He said placing another wet kiss on her neck, she smiles)

Manik places soft kiss on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, He was going to take her pink Luscious lips in his when they both hard fake coughs and who it can be ofcouse of your guesses are right it's none other the romance breakers Cabir and Mukti the evil brother and sister. Manik looks at them irritated while Nandini hides behind Manik blushing hard.

Mukti: Soulie tum kyun chup Rahi ho ho Hama dekhna Nahi chahiya Ta Woh toh humna dekh liya. (Manik tells her to "shut up" through his eyes to which she ignores and continues) Nandu come out don't hide.

Cabir: Kaya baat hai Manik aajkap bada romantic ho raha ho.

Manik: U know aaj Kal Mera kisi ka murder karna bhi maan Hota hai. (He said in a serious voice scaring the brother and sister they both ran out from there leaving their teasing session while Nandini giggles seeing that, Manik looks towards Nandini and smiles) So let's continue where we stopped.

Nandini: Mani please App bhi Na!! (She runs out pushing him while he Ruffles his hairs grinning)

Living room:

Nandini comes out running while Manik came out with bear bottles in his hand

Nandini comes out running while Manik came out with bear bottles in his hand. All smiles Looking at the love birds.

Alya: Itna time bear bottles Lana Ka liya Manik???

Dhruv: Bhai aap toh Nandini ko help karna ka liya Lakar Gaya tha Na but she toh came blushing.

Navya: Or uska haath Kuch ha bhi Nahi??