Part 23

Hola persona!! Updates are going to be slow guys as I stay really busy now with school as u guys know I am a senior last year in high school it's hectic. I love you guys a lot tho for being so patient with me. I saw every single message tired to reply to some of them, if I didn't reply to your text forgive me.
Now let's get right into the story! Enjoy!💗

Next day, Manik woke up to Nandini cuddled into him. He was memorized with her morning beauty. He smiled at her placing a lingering kiss on her lips. He muttered "I love you" to her getting up from the bed to take a shower. He came back ready in his office attire to see Nandini holding Manik pillow into her chest. He smiled to wake her with heavy heart. He sat beside her slowing talking the pillow. He smiled when Nandini muttered in her sleep "Mani let me sleep na I am tired" with a cute baby pout. Unable, to resist her luscious sinful pout Manik gave her a small peck. He cooed when he saw Nandini waking up looking at him innocently from under her beautiful long eyelashes. "Good morning baby"Manik spoke. Good morning Mani why are u up so early at seven Nandini wondered. "Baby I have to be at work early today I have wrap up work then I am leaving around two honey" He saw Nandini expression changing to sad one. "Baby you are only making it hard for me to go u know when you get upset it breaks my heart common you gotta give me your beautiful big smile before I leave" Manik spoke. Nandini gave him a one fake small smile. Manik signs, Nandini looks at him confused when she sees him smirking. There were loud laughter heard in the house when she feels Manik ticking her. He stops, when he sees Nandini out of breath. He smiles when Nandini makes a angry put indicating she is mad. "You are big meanie mani I hate you" Nandini spoke. She saw Manik frown at her words. She tickles him before Manik even could form words, he breaks into laughter. He stops her by holding both of her hands calming down his laughter and breath. "U really hate me" he said while nibbling on her ear his hot breath fanning over her ear. Nandini closes her eyes biting her bottom lips stopping her from moaning Manik name out loud. "Mani App kaya kar raha ho?" Everyone is at home. "U think I care about those idiots I only care about this beauty infront of him" She blushes when Manik starts placing kisses all over face. "U are such a sapp mani". Manik smiles "Only for you Jaan you know na how much I love now take your words back say you don't hate me" Nandini shakes her head while gives her a playful glare. "So Aaj my angel wants to act naughty ha" Nandini giggles while Manik died thousand times hearing her giggle it was a beautiful music to his ear. He leans forward to capture her lips in his when he felt a push and he directly fell on the bed. Nandini ran down the stairs giggling while he ran after her tellin her to stop if he catches she is going to be punished. Nandini eyes widens after she hears the word "punishment" What does Manik mean by punishment? She squeals, when Manik picks her up from waist taking her back to her room. She keeps struggling to get out of Manik grip who was whispering some kinky things her ear while her face red like a tomato. They meet Mukti in the middle of the stairs, who was rubbing her eyes walking down the stairs. She looked at them like "really guys"  like really Manik it's so early in the morning and the first thing you do in the morning is romance with Nandini leave her look at her she is all red" Mukti spoke. Mukti go do your thing don't disturb us. Manik spats. "Oh ya Muja Bohot bhul lagi hai I will go eat my food and you go eat Nandini by bhai." She runs down the stairs while Nandini hides her face in Manik chest blushing like hell. "Mani  a...app ko la... Late... Nahi ho ra... Ha" Nandini shutters. Yes Manik tuja later Nahi ho raha. They both here cabir voice, Manik mutters some curses under her breath for ruining his romantic mood. "Come tu hi raha gaya tha Sab mera romance ka enemy hai" Manik glares at cabir while carefully putting Nandini down not wanting to hurt his baby anyway. "If you are gonna romance in public Manik Sab log Tera romance sa problem ho gi we really don't want too see your PDA in public" "Mani I am going to the kitchen you guys talk" Nandini mumbles running down the stairs while Manik tells her to slow down she looks back gives him a flying kiss and runs into the kitchen. "Meri taraf kaya dekh raha hai chal plan yaad hai na ki bhul gaya raat ko navya ka saath romace karta hua" Cabir mutters a "fuck you" towards Manik while glaring at him. Manik laughs putting his hand around cabir shoulder. They move towards the dining table to see bunch of delicious meals. Cabir scrunches his nose disgustingly while looking at the plate of salad. Who eats salad in this world man it's gross covered with lettuce, fruits in it. "I eat all this cabir don't you even dare say anything about my food" They hear alya coming towards them  Dhruv on her side caressing her hand. "Hey buddy" Dhruv gives them a side hug. "Hey bro good morning" Cabir whispers back. They see alya already eating her salad while whispers coming from the kitchen. Manik moves toward the kitchen Cabir let out a sign of breath. "yeh Nandini ko Ek min ka liya bhi ekala Nahi chod sakta" Dhruv and alya let out a chuckle.

...........................................................
To be continued, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do give response for further chapters. I love u all!!❤️