Sun, Jul 24, 2016

Hi friend

Do you remember when you were a little child, the stories your mom, dad or your friends and siblings told you. Somehow all of them carried a message between the lines and were supposed to give us a picture of what we wanted to be when we grow up. Yes I know most of them were unrealistic, but at least we had hope

we had dreams...

If you ask me, stories shouldn't be told just when we are little.

In every grown up, or a kind of grown up there is a child, sure it is a more mature one but still it is a child, and that child misses the stories, misses having dreams, misses the feeling of hope burning inside of his little heart. 

So the next time a grow up asks for your advice instead of giving a couple of wise words, you could tell a story.

Sometimes we need a story to make us appreciate what we have.

Sometimes we need a story to make us dream again.

Sometimes we need a story to make us love again.

So that's why I'm going to tell you my story, day by day.

To see if you can find a massage that's going to help that little mature grown up child inside.

Every story as a child started with

"Once upon a time, somewhere far, far away" but not this one .

This one you mature child starts with:

Right now not far away from you, there is this girl. She doesn't have much, but she has more than some. Deep inside her feels like she is missing something or someone. She is here to tell her story.

Hi friend...

Its midnight,

 while the night birds and the crickets are playing their usual symphony and the wind is slightly brushing up against my skin I'm staring at the blank pages, the emptiness between the lines of this paper, a story waiting to be told. I wonder... where do I start from the beginning or from now.

Hi my name is Summer, yes like the season. I'm almost 16 years old.

I live with my mom Sessile and my sister Melanie, but the family doesn't end there. I have one more sister Denise who is married and has 3 beautiful blue eyed children, that makes them my nephews and that makes me their aunt so that makes me feel old , but no matter what I love all of this people with all of my heart and more.

This is probably not how you start a diary, but it is all I know so we will have to run with it.

Now that we covered the "basics" let's get on with the harder part.

I consider myself a lot more mature than the other people my age. My life required of me to grow up faster, made me understand some things a bit earlier... Like having a secret that no one other than you knows something that scared you, scared your heart and ripped open your soul so badly that you can't ever find the words to share that secret. You hide it deep down but it's always there. And oddly enough I learned not to complain, I learned to be glad because it makes me look at life and see it a little bit different than others.

Also moving on from this, I like to write, so I thought there is no better way to break the ice than a poem of my own:

Where is my happy ending ?

I return to tell my beginning,

I return to the place where last time I found myself failing.

I return to the past so I can tell you my now.

I return to.... Wow

I return to my now so I can peek at my future.

I return to this worn out picture

Hoping to cover the old and create something new,

I return hoping to erase what everybody involved in my life before this knew.

I return to the same mess,

I return and still couldn't care less.

Or

Do I return because I cared and still do,

What would you say if I told you...

I return because I missed you,

I return just like that straight out of the blue.

I return and once again we are members of the same crew.

Or are we?

Did I return for revenge or for closure,

Did I return just for the exposure?

I returned just for the exposure?

I return and that's what you thought?

Okay now I get it.

I return to the same spot

Just this time I'm better

I return to the same open letter

Just this time there are new words added,

New words- new characters spotted

I return weather you all like it or not,

I return to the same spot but won't play my usual part

Because I return to start.

So there is a part of a poem I wrote after I finished watching the first season of one of my favorite TV Show. Hope you liked it. ♥

Bye! See or write  you tomorrow.

- Summer