chapter - 4

My friend davesh he was my best buddy in Mumbai. When I said him all about her. He advised to do what your heart says just focus about how to say your love to her. I will talk to her in Facebook too about you. I was happy after hearing that as my friend ankit was also helping me in that time I met a girl she asked for help to find a best hostel for her in Hyderabad as she said I gave her the address by taking some help of my friends. Then she asked do you have girlfriend then I said no and I told her that I love a girl. She asked me to describe her and as she said I did after hearing she also promised that she will help me in convincing her about me. I was also trying to find a way to talk to her.............

4 months' back

While chatting with her as a friend on Facebook suddenly one day I asked "how are you? '' she replied "fine I'm pregnant ''. After hearing it was like worlds end for me I was totally became blocked I couldn't understand what to do how to react? should I have to cry or be happy. After that 2 days' latter she said it was just a joke then I got some relief. But some questions still in heart that will she love me? when I shared this to my friend about her joke he got angry and don't know how and when he called her in phone and her parents picked phone after that day she messaged me what why did you called me and all in angry type but I didn't call her I tried to explain her but she didn't understand and without known she blocked my messages and I tried again and again but she was not ready to listen. Then she sent a message to my friend for me that she can't accept me because she has just thought me as a good friend only. What should I do my heart still loves her. I can't say how I feel she made me to fall in love and now she says me to leave me alone breaking my heart.

Don't know when she will understand am I behaving childish for her love or am I truly loving her. I asked this question to myself but I know there is no answer for that.

After four years

I was getting ready, taking one last look in mirror before I grabbed my shoes, and rushed down the stairs almost tripping on the last step. I saw my untied shoe lase getting down I quickly tied my shoe lace and checked the other, making sure that it was also tied.

Then I went to meet a girl who said to meet me at bridge side. I reached that place earlier than her and started waiting for her by just watching the people walking here and there. Suddenly I felt someone called me from back and looked around my eyes got attention towards a person who was coming towards me and i was surprised to see her again who left me four years back. I kept silent!

When she came near to me I was worried what would she say to me after a long time. She asked "hey raj! how r u? but I didn't reply as I was just popping one-word P in mouth then suddenly she said do u want to say some thing or ask something to me. I replied "nope'' pallavi you shouldn't have come here to me when you saw me.

She replied, I just came to know how is your life I can't even go without talking to you as you were my good friend, "it's so good to see you raj' 'you are director now as you always wanted.

I simply replied, yes my first movie 30days shooting left summer release. then She replied with a small smile, it was your dream you made it. "I'm extremely happy for you raj'' how are you parents? I didn't reply I was thinking that if she has married someone. then suddenly she asked, there is someone in your life am I right raj. More beautiful than me and more caring for you.

Then I just said, yes there is one person in this one life as you said. "she asked, who is she? how she looks raj?" then I replied, she is very beautiful, so much intense and caring person. Curly black hair with beautiful eyes and always wears a smile on face and so simple and I just feel to just stare at her eyes. her voice is so sweet speaking cute words. She doesn't like speaking bad words. now we are living together in my dreams. She also likes me but as a friend her name is pallavi. That love made me fall in love. now also she only in my life. That much crazy I am about her. You left me I didn't understand why? I was so alone. That time I met her she was in my heart only you left me but she didn't. you left me because of your boyfriend but I am not blaming you for that it's your life your choice. But you were my first love pallavi it can't be forgotten easily. Anyway you left me and now you may be having a happy life. I am happy for you. But one last thing if we have just one life then we should also have one love. I still love that pallavi she is the only person in my life..........................