chapter - 7 ( get out of the shit )

every body has a dream life
we all have that picture in our mind, of that life we want to live.
my question to you is simple :-
are you currently living that life ?
mostly people say "no" well why ?
in seems to be impossible
too hard , no opportunity, zero confidence, lack of resources.
mostly the answer is" i dont know "

very simple put, i dont know any i am not living the life i want to!

now let me ask u another question:-
have u ever tried achieving that life u want to live ?
mostly people say, yes i do it everyday
that's what my job is for. Or my education. these are the little steps i take every single day to reach my goal.

have u ever tried ur hardest in achieving that life ? have you given ur best ?
and mostly people fall silent. they can't answer it.
they dont want to say no because they dont wanna appear weak or sound like a loser.
they dont say " yes " because deep inside they know it is lie.
they haven't tried their best.
now let me ask you my final question :-

have you tried achieving your desire life as hard as you tried getting girls ?

if you think about it, the answer is no , your dedication to get girl is phenomenal.

you are messaging  10 different girls in Facebook , Twitter, whatsapp every single day.
you dont give a crap about who are they are, if they are in relationship ,ifthey would even want to talk to you !

you are texting with girls who you haven't seen. you dont even know if thats a girl,  and your investing your time - days and nights- chatting with that person with a profie  picture of heroines.
but notice the amount of hope u need doing that. its almost insane.
there is no garanti if any of those girls will ever date you. but you try every single day.
you are getting rejected by girls you haven't even met.
if 9 out of 10 girls dont message u back, dont accept friend request, then you already failed 99% in task.
but that doesn't discourage you. you keep on trying.

look the amount of will inside you.
now just imagine for a second, if you have saved all that time what u may have achieved.

then friends plz check the above video its really important.

it will completely change you share with every one and have a good life with a beautiful girl as u want in your dream for that at this time you have to work hard achieve sucess guys.

***
if you agree plzzz vote for me