Shut up and Kiss me

Another sexy chapter!! I wrote another because..I'm bored...

Lmao

Lucy walked in her room angrily and slammed the door in Natsu's face. The door opened and Natsu walked in "You know that wasn't very nice" he said "Like I care" Lucy scoffed, standing infront her dresser.

"Luce I'm tired I don't want us to fight now" Natsu said tiredly then fell flat on their bed. "Oh no you don't" Lucy said, turning to face him "You're not sleeping here tonight, you're sleeping on the couch" she said. "What?"he looked at her confused. "Oh you heard me pinky" Lucy said, walking towards the door "When I'm done showering I expect to see no Natsu here"

She walked out the door.

.

"He has the audacity to tell me what to do or not what to do with my daughter" Lucy grumbled. She made sure and locked the bathroom door so flame head wouldn't play he's sneaking in like last time.

"He's really an idiot.." she mumbled then grabbed the soap.

.

Lucy walked in the room and gasped at the scene before her. "You're still here?!" she exclaimed "Lucy..the baby's sleeping..you don't want her to wake up do you.." Natsu groaned. "Dragneel, get out the room" Lucy walked towards him and grabbed both of his feet, trying to pull him off bed but the sucker just gribbed onto the bed head with both his hands. "Natsuuu..." Lucy groaned.

"No..I want to sleep here on the bed..with you.." he mumbled.

"I said no, I refuse" the blonde said "Then you sleep on the couch" he said. "Natsu no..get off.." she groaned, pulling on his feet. "No.." he groaned. "I demand you get off.." she groaned, continuing to pull on his feet feeling her towel loosening. "Natsu!" Natsu groaned then sat up angrily. "What" he spat "Get out" Lucy pointed at the door.

They glared at each other "Why should I get out?" "Because I said so you idiot" he groaned at her "Lucy I'm tired.." "I don't care, get out" "What's wrong, is it the time of the month or something?" "No it isn't you asshole, just get out before I drag you out" he smirked with the fold of his arms "I'd like to see you try"

Lucy gritted her teeth in anger. She held his feet again but then the most embarrassing thing happened, her towel fell off completely.

Natsu stared at her with a smirk then slid off bed and quickly grab the towel before she can. "Natsu give that back!" he stretched for her towel but he kept it out of her reach. She also noticed his eyes were staring directly at her chest. "Natsu!" her eyes widened then she duck down on the floor, covering her body, blushing scarlet.

Natsu tched.

"I'll only give you back your towel if you let me sleep here tonight" "N-no way.." she said. "Well..I guess you'll just stay in that position then while I have a good night rest" "Natsu no" Lucy stood up then ran for the door but Natsu beat her to it. He closed the door shut with his palm. Lucy squeaked again then ran towards the light switch.

She took off the light, the room now becoming dark. "Haha..so now you can't see me" "Actually..this is turning me on.." Natsu smirked through the dark and Lucy gasped.

"You know..I may not see you that good but I can smell you and you haven't moved an inch from the light switch" Lucy gasped again then she heard footsteps coming towards her.

"Natsu you just h-have to get out then I'll.." she squeaked when he grabbed her hands and pinned them against the wall. "Peek-a-boo" "You're one childish idiot, let me go!" "Why.." he whispered then leaned forward, sniffing her neck. "You smell good.." he whispered "Natsu I said get out.." she whispered.

"Am I turning you on?" "Heck no and that isn't the point idiot" she struggled "Do you know how angry you got me today, how could you say such a thing you moron-" "Shut up.." he whispered then kissed her. "N-no!" she turned her head then looked at him "I'm not done saying-" he cut her off "Well I am.." he kissed her again.

"Mmm..n-no" she turned her head again, irritating him "Nats-" "Just shut up and kiss me" he smashed his lips onto her. Lucy groaned from the slight pain then grabbed both his shoulders, trying to push him off but he was too strong. "Na.." she opened her mouth and he shoved his tongue inside, surprising her.

"Mm" Natsu moaned while he exhaled air through his nose, along with Lucy. She moaned when he pulled her naked body flush against his.

They broke part and panted a bit. "I want you.." Natsu whispered, looking into her eyes through the dark. Lucy pulled him in close and kissed his upper neck, sliding off the scarf from around his neck. She trailed kisses down his neck making him pant.

"Now" he lift her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He walked with her to the bed then dropped her on it, taking off his vest and tossing it on the floor. "Please hurry.." Lucy whispered then Natsu smirked, getting on top of her "Do you forgive me?" he asked.

"Yes..yes..please.." he smiled then kissed her deeply, spreading her legs apart...

Okay I over did it right? I'm normally a lemon writer so I'm not really used to writing stories without lemons in it. I'm a big pervert...lol I know..I know..

Peace!