Chapter 6

24.12.2011

Today wasn't just christmas eve, it was Louis' birthday and most importantly, the Christmas Ball was happening this evening and I'm going with Niall. The girl were coming over today, at 12, to sleep round and get ready for the ball together. Of course I went on my morning jog with Niall, but today's jog was special, we were a lot closer and a bit more cuddly. When I finally got home, it was 10am. We've been out, jogging, for 3 hours, hardly jogging, mostly mucking about in the park, but still! I got in the shower, dried then straightened my hair, and got changed into my bunny rabbit onesie. We all decided to spend the day in our onesies and take load of photos while looking retarded.

It was 5pm, and we had to start getting ready for the ball that started at 7, but we were being picked up half 6, so getting ready had to be a speedy job. Once we were all in our outfits, we curled each others hair and did our make up. By the time we were ready, it was 6:20. I kept the tickets in my jewelry box on my dresser, next to my mirror.

"GIRLS! THE BOYS ARE HERE!" My mum shouted. I didn't even hear the doorbell over the music, The Wanted, obviously. I turned off the CD player and grabbed my converses.

"COMING! TELL THEM TO WAIT IN THE LOUNGE!" I yelled back. I turned to the girls. "Go down, I just gotta put my shoes on." They left me in my room to put on my converses. Once I put them on, I ran downstairs and went into the lounge. Niall looked amazing! He was wearing a pale blue shirt with a black suite jacket and smart white skinny jeans with light blue high tops. He looked up and shot me with that killer smile, I couldn't help but smile back. He stood up and walked over to me.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered.

"Thanks, you don't look half bad yourself." I winked. I went into the kitchen and said by to my mum and dad, giving them a kiss on the cheek. I returned to the lounge to find Emily kissing Harry. "First off, you're meant to wait until the ball to kiss her, second, we're gunna be late if we dont leave." Emily blushed and stood up. They all followed me out, but us girls froze in the driveway. Right in front of us was a slick, black limo with 4 fit guys waiting by the opened door. We clambered in, followed by the guys who sat next to the girl they were taking today.

"Where's Liam?" Asked Lanea. I looked around. Oh, Liam was missing.

"Where d'you think? With Georgina obviously." Harry moaned.

"She's fallen out with Tilly apparently." Louis added.

"Because of the way Tilly is so big headed and thinks she can get me." Zayn laughed. "I wouldn't ever be interested in her when there's Caity!"

"Oh look at you Mr Smooth." Louis teased. Zayn shot him an evil glare before laughing.

Niall's POV

24.12.2011

Becca looked stunning. The green top totally brought out her curves. When we got to the venue, there was a queue outside. It looked amazing. Twinkling lights hung along the rim of the City Hall and a large christmas tree stood outside the door. The inside was even better, a huge chandeleer in the centre of the hall, food tables, another christmas tree, just like in films. We stayed at the side for a little while, putting our coats and bags around a table and having a bite to eat. We danced on the dancefloor to really up beat songs, Becca and her mates were mental at parties.

After a couple of songs, All I Want For Christmas Is You came on. We were resting around our table. I got up, grabbed Becca's head and lead her to the dancefloor, not giving her the choice to sit down during this song. I wrapped my hands around her waste while her arms sat around my neck. We started swaying to the beat, our eyes locked on each other and huge grins on our faces. Our foreheads and noses were touching, I was centimetres from her lips.

"Psst, you two, look up." One of the waitors whispered to us. We looked up to find mistletoe hanging above our heads off the chandeleer. I looked back at Becca's beautiful face. Her eyes were hypnotising, they were just, gorgeous. I leaned in and kissed her gently. The others woof-whistled at us, but we didn't tear apart. I could feel Becca smiling during the kiss as I pulled her closer to me. I wanted nothing more than this moment to last forever. There was no other girl like her, they were all like Georgina who was making out with Liam before she knew his name, or like Tilly who thought she could get any guy with the snap of her fingers. A rare few were like Becca, so genuine and down-to-earth. Not in your face, big headed or slaggy; but shy yet confident, natural and so kind. Becca wasn't just my number one, she was my only one.