chapter 5

Audrey and some of her friends invited me to a after party prom because I was busy so I didn't get to go to the really prom. I said yes and put on a skin tight black, blue, and purple dress with a v-slit down the middle to about a little below my boobs. I put on makeup and curled my hair. I meet them at Brooks lake house. I walked in and everyone was high and grinding on each other. I found Audrey who was just as high as Everyoneelse she saw me and stumbled over to. She all but swallowed my tongue but I pulled away.

Audrey: come on you know you like it.

I should probably note that me and Audrey decided to just be friends until we know for sure the killings stop. I pulled away and found myself over by the tree where no one was. A pretty girl with brownish red hair
Walked over to me. She said her name was Megan.

Megan: so your gay?
Sheylee: yeah.
Megan: me to.

She was like really pretty and nice and gay. We talked and decided to go get in the hot tub. She said she likes my tattoos and piercings and I said I like hers to. We were making out when Audrey decided that since she wasn't that high she was going to make me jealous or at least try to. She started making out with the slut of the school. I wasn't jealous at so me and Megan kept kissing. Her lips tast like vanilla and she smells like roses.

I woke up the next morning to the pretty girl but she just wasn't Audrey it didn't feel right so I wasn't going to even try. I got my things and went to Audrey house and saw her with Valencia (the Spanish slut). I then got a text from Megan to get coffee. I took the offer and we spent the rest of the day together.