chapter 4

My mom is in Russia for a business trip and so I'm alone in my house. All me and Audrey do anymore is fight and she told me she hopes the killer stabbes me *sobbing*. I really love her and I just... don't know. I was going for a walk and I could hear someone following me. I turned to look but nothing, when I turned around I got stabbed in my stomach what felt like twenty times. I screamed as loud as I could. The next thing I knew I was chocking on my blood in a puddle of my warm blood on the cold ground. I closed my eyes and some one came up to me yelling for help, it sounded like Noah. He called the ambulance and I fell asleep. I woke up to the EMTs saying we're losing her but I was awake. I looked down at my body lifeless. I walked out to the waiting room to see Brook, Noah, Emma and Kieran and Eli and Stavo but no Audrey. I sat by the window and saw Audrey running into the hospital. She came upstairs and ran over to Noah.

Audrey: is she ok is she alive!?
Noah: we don't know.
Audrey: fuck this is all my fault I should have never said I wish she would get stabbed.

A nurse came out with an upset face and said I didn't make it. Audrey then ran to my room and held my hand.

Audrey: please don't go I need you, I love you.

She kissed me and I opened my eyes and gasped for air. It was something straight out of the movies. She smiled and kissed me.

(A few weeks later)
I was at Audrey house watching movies and eating food while cuddled up under blankets. We had started dating when I got out of the hospital.

Audrey: I love you.
Sheylee: I love you to.

She kissed me and we both drifted off to sleep.