chapter 3

I went to a party Audrey told me not to go to but she did so I did. I ended up high dancing around with girls. I found a girl with grey eyes and brown hair. I was making out with her when Audrey came over and started kissing me instead then she disappeared off some where I went out to the pool and took off my clothes and got in the pool it was cold but I didn't care. I soon got out not caring that I was still in my lace underwear and bra. I found my way over to the couch where Brook was. She was just as high as I am. We both fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed the next morning in my pj shorts and my bra with my clothes I wore last night on the floor. I was checking the time to see it was 6am on my phone when Audrey walked thru the door. I smiled at her and she closed the door and smiled back. She layed next to me tracing the tattoo on my thigh.

Audrey: your really pretty when you sleep.

I smiled at her again and layed facing her. She kissed my nose then my lips when my mom walked in.

Ms.Eckhart: Just wanted to tell you I was going to work and I love y.. oh was I interrupted?
Sheylee: no, I love you to bye.

My mom smiled and walked out. She really needs to start knocking.

Audrey: I should go.
Sheylee: why?
Audrey: because I need to get home.
Sheylee: we were happy right here then my mom walked in, that's no excuse for you to leave so stay.

Audrey looked at me mad like I had no right wanting her to stay. She got her things and left. I decided to get dressed for the day and go get breakfast. I got to the coffee shop where Emma works and got breakfast then went back home and took a nap.