chapter 10

We finally graduated about three months ago and now Audrey and I are on our way to California. We listened to "Send me love" by Adele on repeat the whole time. We finally landed and we headed to our apartment in the middle on LA. Our apartment has a finished marble kitchen and the living room is connected to the kitchen no wall in between and our room has a water bed with a bulletproof glass sky roof and a bathroom has two sinks and one big mirror and again a marble finish and our dining room is on the other side of the wall of the bathroom, in the dining room we have a wood table with six wood chairs next to a window that looks over the city, now moving onto my favorite part, the balcony it has a wood table set and a rose Boosh next to it. We walked in and I ran to the balcony after dropping my things. I looked out and staired at the stars. Audrey followed me and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me.

Audrey: this is our new beginning.
Sheylee: and I'm happy to spend it with you.

I should note that the night of our gradation we had a date and Audrey proposed. We decided no kids but we are getting three huskies. Why? Because we can.

"The end is just a new beginning."

(The end may suck but I like it and I didn't want to make it depressing like last time. Anyway I hope you like it and I will be making a Emma Duval fanfic next. Bye love you.)