chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm for 6am to get ready for school. I put on my makeup (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation, and blush) then I straightened my brown hair that goes down to my butt. I put on my clothes (outfit above) and my combat boots and got my black leather backpack and started to walk to school. I walked past Audrey house and saw that she was leaving so I smiled and waved. She came up beside me and said hi. We had a long conversation until we got to school. We have some classes together, more like half of our classes but you know. I was daydreaming after I finished my test with my headphones on listening to music when Audrey threw a paper airplane at me. "Hey, I can't wait anymore to ask you this because we still have an hour of this class left but anyways do you want to come over after school" I started writing her a note back and folded it in an airplane and threw it in her direction. It said "sure I would like that since I'm an only child and have nothing to do." She smiled at me and took out her phone and focused on that for the rest of class as I went back to daydreaming.

(At Audrey house)
Her room was everything I imagined it would be. I sat on her bed and she sat next to me. We talked and laughed and just had a great time until I noticed it was already 10pm. My curfew is 10:30pm but I still have a 20 minutes walk.

Sheylee: I have to go thanks for inviting me over maybe we could do it again sometime?
Audrey: of course, bye.

I left and smiled the whole way home.

Sheylee mom: your home late but you still managed to be home on time.
Shaylee: yeah I was wit..
Sheylee mom: you were with a girl. Sheylee I know your gay and that's ok.

My eyes filled with tears as my mom walked over to me and hugged me.

Sheylee mom: I've known since you were born, I just had a feeling and my feeling was true.

I started crying as she ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me. I pulled away and said I love you and she said it back and I went to bed after taking a shower.