Chapter 1

I've always been a fan of them, I think they are so amazing, I could watch them sing forever. Who am I talking about you ask, well im talking about the Bangtan Boys. Bangtan Boys are a korean boyband who are totally amazing, they can sing, dance, rap and they are totally funny and adorable like who wouldn't like them.

My name is Emmy, I am 18 years old, I have very dark brown hair, I have bright green eyes, I am 5ft 5inch and I am currently at university taking a teaching course so that I can get a degree in teaching. My life dream is to become a teacher that helps children with learning difficulties such as dyslexia but also help those children find a dream and work towards that dream of theirs like I am. In my spare time I like to shop, hang out with friends and listen to Bangtan boys BTS for short. I'm not really sure of how I came across BTS but what I do know is that they are amazing and I think i might actually be falling in love with one of the band members Jungkook. I have every single album and have been to every single concert and meet and greet that they have had. My dream is to be able to talk to BTS longer then a minute. Tomorrow I am going to one of their concerts again and I can't wait to see them. I know every single word to every single song (over the top fangirl).

*The next day*

Todays the day I get to see my favourite band, I am so excited its unbelieveable. After the concert there is a meet and greet and I get to see Jungkook, obviously the others are hot aswell especially Jimin and his HOT ABS but Jungkook is my age and he is funny, sensitive, great at dancing and basically everything a girl could want in a boy.

(A bit of info about BTS for those who dont know who they are)

Jin: The eldest. Age 23 (born December 4th 1992), real name Kim Seok-jin ( gets bullied by th others for not being as good looking but personally i think he is, hes also very cute)

Suga: Age 23 (born March 9th 1993), real name Min Yoon-gi (rapper, can be serious but has his cute moments)

J-Hope: Age 22 (bornFebruary 18th 1994), real name Jung Ho-seok (knows how to dance to girl group songs and can always put a smile on your face)

Rap Monster: Age 21 (born September 12th 1994), real name Kim Nam-joon (cant dance but is great at rapping and is also the leader)

Jimin: Age 20 (born October 13th 1995), real name Park Ji-min (abs to die for, hot, cute and funny)

V: Age 20 (born December 30th 1995), real name Kim Tae-hyung (the weirdest but funny and cute)

Jungkook: The youngest (my personal favourite) Age 19 (born September 1st 1997), real name Jeon Jeong-guk (pretends to be as old as the others, gets called a bunny, can definately dance, has an amazing voice, cute, funny and hot)

A/N: If you have any ideas or suggestions you would like me to add or write in the next chapters please tell me and i will use all your ideas and suggestions when i can. I hope that you can enjoy this book.