Chapter 4

Later that day Emmy decided that she would go out and buy a new outfit to wear later that night as all her clothes were casual clothes. Emmy goes into many different shops to find the perfect outfit and eventually she finds a beautiful red skater skirt dress which went perfectly with the white converes that she had just bought. Emmy goes back to the house to start getting ready. As Emmy goes into the house she is greeted by Rapmonster who seems to be in a good mood today. Emmy goes into the bathroom to take a shower but forgets to lock the door. Jungkook opens the bathroom door thinking no one is in there but suddenly hears the shower as he walks in. He suddenly realises that it isn't one of the boys and that it was Emmy showering, Jungkook finds a coin in his pocket and locks the door from the outside so no one else accidently walks in on Emmy showering.

Once Emmy finished her shower she drys and curls her hair and starts to do her make-up, first she puts cream on her face then she puts on some liquid fooundation. once the liquid foundation drys she the adds powder foundation and some blusher, Emmy then starts to do the make-up on her eyes. First she put on a nice silver eye shadow, then she she carefully does her eyeliner and her mascara, Lastly she put on a nice red lipstick that goes with her dress. Before Emmy leaves her room she gets a text from Suga saying that they are going to a fancy resturant before they go to the karoke rooms, luckily Emmy was dressed smart enough for a fancy resturant exept from her shoes. As Emmy walks down the stairs all the boys are gathered round talking to one another, Jungkook suddenly sees Emmy walking down the stairs and ends up saying wow which caught everyone elses attention, everyone then looks at Emmy and smile as she walks down the stairs. Everyone gets into the car and Emmy ends up sitting inbetween Jimin and Jungkook again, while everyone is talking to eachother in the car Jungkook ends up looking at Emmy for a while and starts to think how pretty Emmy really is, he then starts to blush. Jimin suddenly turns to Emmy and tells her how pretty she looks which makes Emmy blush and the suddenly everyone starts to to talk and agree with Jimin. Emmy looks at Jungkook to see if he had anything to say but he just kept looking out the window.

As the night goes on everyone enjoys their meals and enjoy their night at the karoke room. Once everyone gets back to the house they all go to their rooms except from Emmy, Emmy goes into the living room and watches tv for a bit. While Emmy is watching tv Jungkook walks in and sits next to her, Jungkook smiles at Emmy and then starts to watch the tv show. While they both watch the tv Jungkook goes on his phone and starts to text someone, a few minutes later Emmys phone goes off. Emmy look at her phone and its a text message from Jungkook, the message reads "I am sorry I can't say anything to your face as I am very shy but tonight I thought you looked beautiful" Emmy looks up from her phone and smiles at Jungkook and says thank you to him.

After watching tv for a while Emmy end up falling asleep on Jungkook again, Jungkook picks Emmy up and takes her to bed, once he puts her to bed he then goes to bed himself.