Chapter 6

It's the day of Emmys maths exam. Everyone is helping Emmy do last minute revision before she goes in and takes her test. Before Emmy goes in Jungkook pulls her to the side and says "I have something I want to talk to you about later but for now I hope you do well in your maths exam and I will be waiting here for you once you have finished". Emmy smiles softly and thanks him for his support. Jungkook then hugs Emmy which shocked her. She then says goodbye and takes the maths exam.

*2 hours later* (the voice from sponge bob)

Emmy comes out of the maths exam looking a little disappointed, as she walks out she sees all of the boys waiting for her which makes her smile. They all ask her how it went and she explained to them that she answered all the questions but her mind went blank during the exam and she started to panic but remember that the boys helped her revise so she continued to do the exam because she wanted to make the boys proud. After she told the boys this they all smiled and took her to a vegetarian resturant to treat her. The next thing for them all to do is get through the concert tomorrow without making any big mistakes.

While Emmy was in the exam the boys discussed about the concert and thought of different ways to make it better. They came up with the idea that Jimin and Emmy should do a contemporary dance that was very elegant and suga could play the piano. They also decided that Emmy and Jungkook should do a performance together but Jungkook thought it would be too much pressure on Emmy to learn 2 more things within one day but they said they would see what happens in the practice room.

After they all eat and had a good laugh they head straight to the practice room and start to practice all the dances. While everyone has a break Emmy starts to dance but it's not a routine that the boys know. Once Emmy finishes the boys all clap and ask her about it. She tells them that it was a dance she came up with a few years ago and since then she hasn't forgotten one step. Once Emmy tells the boys this they all asked her to sing to see if she has a good singing voice, Emmy suddenly gets very shy and doesn't know what to do with herself. Emmy takes her phone out and puts on an English song called airplanes by BOB. Emmy sings the song and also does the rapping part and to the boys surprise again she is a great singer. Once Emmy finishes she gets shy again and tries to hide her face from the boys. Rapmonster goes up to Emmy and asks if she can sing that song tomorrow night but also do the dance as well. Emmy thinks to herself "should I do it? what if I mess up? I'm so scared! But if it makes the boys concert better then I might as well do it for them". After Emmy thinks to herself she agrees to it and the boys all smile at her.

Later that night once they are back at home from practicing Jungkook and Emmy go out to the corner shop to buy some Icecream. This gives Jungkook a chance to talk to Emmy in private. Once they get the icecream the go and sit on a park bench to talk.

"Emmy you are a really cool person, I've never met a girl like you before I'm so happy that we met and became friends. You are such a good friend to me, you make me laugh and smile and you are the first girl that I'm not afraid of". Emmy smiles and blushes at what Jungkook said. Jungkook continues and says "I'm not sure how to do this as I've never done this before but I really like you". Emmy looks at him with a very shocked expression.

"Emmy will you be my girlfriend?"