Chapter 2

So I am at the concert, I am overly excited about it and cannot wait for the meet and greet.

*few hours after the concert*

That was such a great concert I love their voices I wish I could listen to them all the time. I forgot to mention I have just recently moved to Korea and haven't found anywhere to live so I'm currently carrying around all my clothes in a suitcase. While I'm in the line waiting to meet BTS I practice my Korea with some other international fans which luckily for me also spoke English.

It my turn to go and meet BTS and the first person is V, he is sweet and funny and always remembers me so we always have a long chat and catch up. I move along and next up is Jin, he is always so caring towards me, I had a cut on me and he got a plaster and put it on me bless him. After Jin it was Suga, Suga always looks scary but when you meet him up close he is a very soft and kind person who tries to speak English which is very entertaining. Next up was Rapmon, he always speaks English with me which is lovely, he is also very funny and kind. J-Hope was next and I could not stop laughing because he kept staring at me and making funny faces. After J-Hope was Jimin, he is so beautiful he is definately a bias wrecker. We compare hand sizes and he get all cute and shy because his is a little smaller then mine bless him. Finally was Jungkook, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He is amazing, kind funny, sweet and most of all very attractive. I think I was sat with him for a good 5 minutes because everyone else still had other people with them so we had a good chat. Before I left Jungkook he gave me a backstage pass to go and hang out with him and the boys after the meet and greet, I couldn't believe it is was so happy so I said my goodbyes and that I will see them later on.

*after the meet and greet*

While they finish the meet and greet I went to the toilets to freshen up and make sure I look ok for some photos. I go an wait in the waiting area and there isn't anyone else except me with my suitcase. Finally the boys arrive looking very tired but as soon as V saw me he came skipping over with a big smile to greet me. Everyone is so lovely and we have a good chat. While chatting Jin asked me why I had a suitcase so I explained that I had transfered universities and I am now living in Korea but have no where to stay right now. At that moment Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled, Jungkook looked at me in the eyes and said "why don't you come and stay with us for a while until you get back on your feet, we have a spare room that you can sleep in." I was shocked I didn't know what to say I was taken by surprise, Jungkook just asked me to stay with him and the boys. Without even hesitating I said "if that is ok with all of you then that would be very kind and helpful of them." What was I thinking I must have gone crazy although an opportunity like this never happens. Rapmon tells their manager and he agrees as long and I don't tell anyone, I agree to their terms and get in the car before BTS so that fans don't know that I am going with them.

While we are in the car I ended up sitting in between Jungkook and Jimin, it was like a dream come true. V was sat in the front and gave me the AUX cord and told me to put on music that I like. I ended up putting on BIGBANG's song Bang Bang Bang and we all started to dance which was fun. I also put on a few pop songs like thrift shop and started to rap along, all the boys starred at me in amazement. Once the song finished they all clapped and said I was very good.

We finally arrived at the house and Jungkook took my suitcase for me and put it in the room I was going to be staying in. Jimin took me on a tour of the house while the others made a start on dinner. The house was amazing and very clean but the only problem was there was only 1 bathroom. After the tour of the house we went and had dinner. The boys all knew that I was a vegetarian so they made a vegetable ramen which tasted so nice. Because it had been a while since the boys had been back at their house they decided to watch a movie. We all sat on the sofas together, I went and sat down at the end of the sofa and Jungkook sat next to me. While we watched the movie I ended up falling asleep.

*authors voice*

While Emmy slept through the movie the boys decided to talk about her a little, they all agreed that she was very sweet and kind and that they are happy they could help her. Eventually one by one the boys went to bed except Jungkook because Emmy had fallen asleep on his shoulder and he didn't want to move and wake her up. Jungkook eventually fell asleep with Emmy still sleeping on his shoulder. Jimin got up for a glass of water and saw the two sleeping, he went and grabbed a blanket and put it over them so they wouldn't get cold. While he was at it he took a photo because he thought it was very cute and then went back to bed.