Chapter 3

The next day Jungkook woke up to find that he had fallen asleep next to Emmy, he started to blush a little. He picked Emmy up in his arms and took her to her room before anyone noticed that they slept on the sofa together, but little did he know that Jimin already knew and took a photo. Jungkook put Emmy in her bed and tucked her up so that she wouldn't be cold. Jungkook stood up and looked at Emmy while thinking that she looks very peaceful while she sleeps and that she must have been exhausted from travelling from London all the way here. He walks out the room and closes the door quitely, as he turns around Jimin is right behind him and scares Jungkook. "What are you doing Jungkook?" asked Jimin, Jungkook looking a little flustered replied "I was just checking to see if she was ok.." Jimin moved closer to Jungkooks ear and whispered "I already know that you fell asleep on the sofa with Emmy, i was the one who put the blanket on you two so that you guys wouldn't get cold". Jungkook looked ver surprised and started to blush, Jimin then reached into his pocket and took out the photo
and showed it to Jungkook. "see i have proof as well." Jungkook didn't look very impressed with Jimin but once he looked at the photo he couldn't stop smiling. Jimin gave the photo to Jungkook and told him to keep it, but little did Jungkook know Jimin had another photo. Once Jungkook went back to his room Jimin quietly went into Emmys room and put the photo next to her with a note saying "thought you should have this, I hope you like it. From Jimin x" and then he left again.

*a few hours later*

Emmy woke up from her sleep feeling very refreshed, she sat up and saw the note. "though you should have this, i hope you like it" I wonder what he left me. OH MY GOSH, when did this happen. Emmy looked at the photo and was very surprised to see that her and Jungkook had fallen asleep together. Then there was a knock at the door. The door opens and J-Hope appears, J-hope asks Emmy if she slept well and told her to wash up and come have breakfast with everyone. Emmy showers and gets dressed and then goes to have breakfast, as she enters the room everyone is sat round the table and are all smiling at her saying hello. Emmy looks over at Jungkook and he looks away and starts to blush, Emmy then sits down next to him and everyone starts eating their breakfast. As everyone is eating breakfast Jungkook passes Emmy a note under the table. Once everyone finishes eating Emmy helps Jin wash up the dishes. After washing up the dishes Emmy goes to her room and read the note that Jungkook gave to her, the note says "meet me up on the roof after you have finished the washing up. Jungkook" Emmy got very excited but was also very nervous about meeting him alone as she really likes him.

Emmy goes to the roof to find Jungkook taking photos of the view, as Emmy walk up to Jungkook he turns around and smiles at her. Emmy watches Jungkook take photos for a while and then decided to show the Jungkook the picture that Jimin gave to her. "Jungkook, Jimin gave this to me" Jungkook looks at the photo and blushes again like he did at breakfast. Jungkook laughs awkwardly and says "haha I don't even remember falling asleep, Jimin gave me a copy of the photo as well this morning when I went and put you in your bed" Emmy smiles brightly and giggles a little, Jungkook started to smile more when he saw Emmy smiling brightly. Jungkook remembered something and turns to Emmy "Me and the other members are going out tonight to the karaoke rooms if you would to join us" Emmy looks and Jungkook and smiles and says "that sounds like fun, I would love to come" Jungkook smiles and continues taking photos and Emmy goes back down stairs to see what everyone else is doing.