In the shaddows of my parents

^6 years later^

Joker's POV
It's been 5 years and i still cant believe im a father. Any normal father would never do anything malicious but me and Harley cant resist the temptation.
I mean we are bad guys after all, our daughter should know the truth about us. We refuse to keep her hidden in our shadows of lies that isnt us.

"NOVA!" I yelled up the stairs to Nova's bedroom. No answer.

"NOVA-ALEXIA STROM GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" I yelled it seems harsh but she has been defiant lately.

"What dad?"

"Me and your mother want to speak to you about something very important."

"Ok what is it?"

"Me and your mother arent exactly good people."

"What do you mean?"

We explained everything me and Harley have done and gone through. She was so fascinated by it, although we werent surprised, i mean we are bad guys its in her blood.

Nova thought that me and her mother were the coolest people in the world.
She was so adorable .

^4 years later^

Nova is now 10 years old, but she isnt like most other 10 year olds her age. When they grow up they want to be doctors, lawyers, police man, but Nova wants to be just like her mom she has the hair and she's gorgeous. But she is also into alternative music so she is bullied a lot now. We've tried to talk to her about it but she changes the subject.

Harley's POV

I cant believe my baby is 10 years old. She already wants to know my special tricks. She's already joined gymnastics which really comes in handy while in q fight. She's so talented too. I just love her so so much.

A/N
This chapter is late but there should be 2 later tonight. Comment any recommendations and stay in drugs dont do skool and live on wattpad luvs ya gaiiis!!!