Finishing the job

Nova's POV

I wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes.

'What the hell?' I think to myself as i get up slowly.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see batter everywhere and my mother covered in it.

"Oh hey baby, wanna pancake?" My mom asked

"Uh no thanks i-"

"I saw that boy in the basement, what did he do to deserve that?"

"Lied to me." I said nonchalantly

"Better go finish him off, I've got a craving to kill." She said while stabbing a knife in the counter

I turn away and walk into my room, i grab my phone and a bluetooth speaker. When i got down there he was still asleep so i turned on the speaker and started to play 'pop goes the weasel'. I turned it alway up and looped it. He eventually woke up witg terror, he couldnt see anything so i scared him.

"POP goes the weasel." I said next to him he screamed for a moment.

"You know its funny because the song is a about chasing, like how i chased you, but then the weasel or you, in this case scares the monkey, me, but in this case the weasel lied."

I shoved a knife i was holding into his right shoulder while he thrased and cried.

"M-my dad will be he-here s-soon the-then you'll all pay."

"Oh hun no one is coming to save you."

"Your wrong, just like you were about someone loving you for once." He smirked

I ran to him and grabbed a baseball bat. I crushed his shoulder shattered his pelvic bone and snapped his leg.
He screeched in pain as i laughed.

"Fucking bastard." I turn off the song and speaker.

I went upstairs and took a shower to wash the blood then went on with the rest of my day.