the true beginning

Poison's POV

He knew everything now, it's scary how much of an affect he has on me. I can only imagine the one I've got on him. I'm terrified this friendship, or relationship, has blown out of proportion.

I looked up and Dustin was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him

"Nothing your just so beautiful." He began to lean in until i heard the front door open.

In a worried i ushered him up and out the window, then there was a loud thud as i looked at my door only to see my father or Joker standing there with his iconic smile plastered on his face. To say i was confused was an understatement.

"What?" I asked him

"You've been speaking, or so I've heard, is this the truth?" Joker asked with a small smirk creeping up his face.

"Yes." I said barely audible

His smile grew as i walked closer, without warning i was pulled into a hug. Shocked i pulled back. Just as my father began to talk,

"I'm so proud, but next time kill to victim." He said with a sinister smirk.

"Don't worry dad she'll neva see it comin'." I must admit me and my mother had the same accent.

He pushed me out of his embrace and i walked upstairs to my room, once i was there i threw myself onto the bed and heard a door slam downstairs. I already knew what happened so i ran downstairs, where i found my mother crying on the ground, i wasn't shocked when i saw the glass on the ground. My dad had a temper although he wouldn't intentionally hurt my mother she would sometimes end up hurt.

"What happened?" I asked my mom

"His tempa got the best of him, but he still loves me i know it, he's gotta love me, he's my puddin'." She exlaimed with tears streaming down her face.