bulletproof love

Poison's POV

After seeing my mother like that i didnt want to be like her, i know my father didnt mean to hurt her but he did. Ive made up my mind im changing a lot im gonna update my wardrobe and wear a very special outfit for today (at top).

Next i did makeup,

After all of that i was off to school

Once i got there Dustin walked up to me, my face automatically lit up as well as his.

"Hey, you look hotter than before." My cheeks began to heat up, i didnt know where we stood so to be honest it was kinda awkward.

"Dustin?" I asked timidly

"Yes?" He replied

"Are we together or just friends?" He looked me in the eyes and gently grabbed my face making my insides churn

"I'd like to be together," he then leaned in slowly and began to kiss me .

I kissed him back and soon his tounge licked my lower lip asking for entrance, i granted and our tounges fought for dominance. After about 5 minutes of this we both pulled away.

I really hope i dont screw up his life while dealing with mine.

"You know since i first laid eyes on you i hoped i would get to kiss you, in more plces than just your lips." Dustin said with a small smirk before kissing me one last time this time it was quick and passionate.

He pulled away and went to a spot behind the school, it was a small storage room that no one ever went in unless it was to makeout, do drugs, or fuck. We walked in and Dustin immediately pushed me against the door and began to makeout with me for the second time. He pushed his hands down to the back of my zipped leatger shirt unzipping it and letting it fall to the ground, not stopping the kiss. He then unhooked my bra and started to kiss down my jaw then neck down to my boobs he grasped one of my boobs with his hand and kissed my other sworling his tongue around my nipple making me moan in pleasure. He suddenly stopped and i looked at him confused.

"That's all the fun for now babygirl, later we'll play a game."

"Ooh a game you say maybe this time ill get to tease you D." I said with a sinister smile

"Princess that was a long tease and i can make it worse." My smile dropped

"y-yes sir."

A/N
Thank you guys so so much for reading i hope you guys like it so far. Love ya