The Begininng

After Harley Quinn and The Joker were seeing each other intently while their sessions continued for Mr.J, their lust for each other grew too much for either of them to ignore any longer. During one of their sessions they had sex after Mr.J had successfully seduced Harley, they weren't caught due to the stainless steel door of the Joker's cell at the asylum. Harley did an emaculant job of covering the kinky acts that had taken place on the day of November 24.

It was close to Christmas and the Saturday after Harley had sex with Mr.J she went in for another session. But Harley could sense there was a difference in this one she was right while they were speaking Mr.J asked

"you know what would make me the happiest on Christmas, a machine gun, I will marry you if you pull it off." He said with a small smirk.

"a machine gun?" Harley repeated
"yes"
Harley agreed to get him one. when Christmas day rolled around she gave him what he asked for, she was so in love that she did the worst thing in the world.
Joker got out of the asylum with Ms.Quinn by his side, he then proposed, her answer was an expected 'yes' and he slid an engagement on her finger and kissed her, they could now be together.

^a few days later^

Harley pulled over to a gas station and took 6 different pregnancy tests then she waited, when she looked at each of them they all said positive. She went outside and got back in the car.
She was happy but at the same time didn't know how to tell her 'puddin' this would also mean she would have to stop her and Joker's business of what was basically prostitution.