seven

Anakin carefully landed the ship on the waiting platform, two bundled up figures came forward outside. He quickly ran down to the cargo hold, dropping the door. "Lord Vader, it is an honor to welcome you to Csilla. I am Foran Vale and this is my wife, Rena." The taller of the two called out. The Sith came to the top of the ramp, seeing two Chiss at the bottom. "Thank you for letting my bride and I stay in your cabin."  The other alien bowed, a feminine voice came next. "The honor is all ours, your highness. Here are the keys to the cabin. The kitchen filled with whatever drinks and food items you could possibly fancy, the house is spotless and the bedding set in the master suite are freshly washed. There's plenty of firewood to burn out in the garage. The patio outback is closed off to keep out the snow and the jacuzzi is already nice and steaming... If you require anything, feel free to com my husband or I one. Enjoy your evening and your honeymoon, your highness." They handed him the keys to the villa and then turned away with a bow, heading back out into the snow.

Anakin quickly grabbed their bags, taking them up into the massive cabin. He wanted to get their things situated inside before he went out and collected his beautiful wife. She was currently sleeping in one of the ship's cabins, curled up beneath the blankets. He was grateful that the Vales already started a fire in the main room as well as their bedroom, the whole house nice and toasty. Once the luggage was in the master suite, he quickly bolted back out to go wake his wife. The billowing clouds outside were moving in fast - it was definitely going to snow that evening. Anakin ran back out to the ship and slipped through the corridor, trying to stay as quiet as possible. He opened the doors to the small bedroom, seeing his bride curled up int sheets. Taking a knee beside the bed, he brushed back some of her curls. "Padmé... Wake up, my Queen."

She whined, an eye peeking up from her arm. "Hi." She whispered, her voice still raspy with sleep. "Hello, my sweet. Are you ready to see where we'll be spending our honeymoon?" He smiled, helping her sit up. "Absolutely." She grinned, standing up to stretch. His hands came up to hold her stomach, still knelt by her side. "You're so gorgeous... How the hell are you real?" Anakin slowly stood up, bring her flush against him with a kiss. She giggled softly, breaking the kiss as she leaned into him. "You're so sweet, Anakin..." He only smiled taking her by the hand.

She grinned, following him outside to find snow beginning to fall. Padmé gasped, running out ahead of him, her wedding dress train blending into the soft ground. "Oh Anakin, this is perfect!" The house itself was sprawled out over two acres, tons of glass window acting as walls. Pine wood and light stucco stones added an elegant touch, the two story mansion absolutely breathtaking. She paused, hearing a click behind her.

The young bride turned around to see her husband holding up his holophone, no doubt having taken a picture of her. "Forgive me, it was just too perfect for me not to seize the moment." She only smiled, his camera going off yet again. "Are you going to take pictures of me this whole time or are you going to enjoy this honeymoon with me?" Anakin tucked his phone away, running forward and picking her up. She squealed in surprise, holding on for dear life as he spun them around. "Let's get you inside out of the cold, shall we?" He proudly carried her through the threshold of the cabin, kissing her softly as they passed through the portal. She smiled softly, warm bliss running through her. He gently set her down to lock the door behind them while she strolled through the glass foyer. "I've never seen a house like this. How did you find this place?" Anakin came forward and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I've got a buddy in the Imperial Navy who's from here. I asked him to help me find a palace here and well, this is the closest we're going to get to one."

At the end of the hall, the massive open den awaited them. The far wall was completely made of glass, a large stucco fireplace acting as a median between the two halves. In front of the fireplace, a military green circle sofa sat on a brown fuzzy rug. Between them and the massive ottoman was another sofa, this one straight, a lighter military green and able to seat five. To the right of the seating was a massive holovision that appeared to float above the floor when actually, it was mounted on a clear glass wall. Behind the holovision was a set of stairs - the two flights made of the same transparent glass that came out form the pine wall. To the left of the seating area was a chrome and black kitchen, the countertops being made of holographic marbling. "Oh my goddess, Anakin, this is absolutely stunning. I was a little apprehensive when you said it'd be freezing but I don't think we'll be leaving the house. This is amazing..." Her husband kept silent, merely smiling at her before bending down to kiss her softly. "Well, I saw the place and thought it was perfect. I'm relieved that you've deemed it perfect." She chuckled, holding his hands. "Well, it doesn't really matter where we are - though this place is a bonus. As long as we're together, I think wherever we are is perfect."