CHAPTER 29- Bad to worse

3 months later

The public seemed to believe our story about adopting the boy but some still questioned it.

We still had not found Arianna yet and Bella was still in a mess from that. The entire palace was in worried terms because we all didn't know if Arianna would continue to feed our private information to the public. She knew everything about the Royal family. Hell she was going to be apart of us, until I came and took her place.

Andros and I moved back together in the Palace. We have gone back to our usual self before he was unfaithful. He was really trying to be supportive as much as he could.

Marcos was growing up so cute and big. Damn I loved my boys so much.

Imagine me, Kristin Banks, married with a son. God must really love me because I always saw myself staying single for the rest of my life.

I was currently breast feeding Marcos when Bonita came running in the room.

"Princess! Princess! We have a problem. Come quick!" she screamed.

I quickly got up from the bed and carried a now sleeping Marcos with me.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Please don't believe what you see okay? You worked as a CIA agent you must know what's true and whats not true" she said begging me with her eyes.

Tears were filled in her eyes.

My heart stopped.

What happened?

She led me towards the Queen's office where Andros and his parents.

"Princess Sophie" the King addressed me.

I looked at Andros' face and saw him looking very angry and upset.

Clearly something drastic happened, question is what?

"Sophie" Andros began.

"I promise you, I swear to you I didnt do anything" he continued.

"Cut the bullshit Andros, just tell me what happened" I muttered cutting him off.

"Someone sent pictures, most likely Arianna, with me having sex with several girls. They are threatening to release it to the press if Arianna doesn't become Princess by the end of the week" he stated angrily.

"Why do I feel that your leaving out something?" I inquired.

"All the pictures are dated recently, within the last three months. It shows that I cheated on you several times with several women. Two being Arianna and Bonita" he said not meeting my eyes.

I almost dropped Marcos with that sudden news. The Queen quickly got up and took him from my hands.

"What the fuck Andros! You promised that you would have been faithful!" I screamed.

"I am . I have been. All of this is a lie, I swear" he pleaded back. He then open an envelope that was on the table and took out some photos. He lay them out on the table and pointed out one.

"This date is on our honeymoon when we were in Italy. At this time, I was making love to you, so how could I be here with her??" he asked. The picture was him and a girl completely naked having hot sexy sex. Your saw Andros face completely. It was him.

"Andros do you know this girl?" I asked him.

"Yes I do. We had sex a couple of times last year" he simply stated.

"Andros my question to you is how many women have you slept with?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

He told me he just use to play around but he never had sex.

All of this was lies. He was a liar.

"A few. Sophie but you have been my last. This was my past" he stated.

I looked at more of the pictures, I picked up the one with him and Bonita. The photo was taken here in the Palace and her skirt was up as she sat on Andros and fucked him.

I stared at the picture, it broke my heart. My hands begun to shake violently. The picture was dated last week.

"I can't do this. I thought I could but this" I said holding the picture for them to see.

"This is over doing it. I have had one sexual partner before you. I don't deserve this" I said with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Sophie please" he begged.

"You fucked the Queen's adviser! Who else did you fuck in the Palace? For all I know when I'm sleeping your down here fucking her and telling me your "working". Andros this ring means nothing to you?" I said crying heavily. I took off my wedding ring and pelt it at him and grabbed Marcos from the Queen and left.

__________________

Hey readers, so something big is about to go down. You are now seeing the real Bonita coming out. You are seeing a soon to be divorce coming from Andros and Sophie. What else would you like to happen?

COMMENT

VOTE!!!!

Longest chapter coming up next stay tune