Letter 5 - To My Dreams

To: Dreams.

Dreams, dreams, dreams...

So many types of you exist... Who am I supposed to address? The ones I see when I sleep, or the ones that I see with my eyes open, or the ones I see with views to the future?

I think I'll just address you all.

Night dreams.

You are insane. You show me the weirdest stuff when I sleep, half of which I do not remember, but the parts I do?

I just don't even know how to react to be honest.

Like, one day I'll see Kage saving the world (Kudos if you get the reference) and the other I'll see myself saving Gin from the clutches of Aizen. Anime worlds, food worlds, real life turned wattpad world - whatnot really.

And then there are the nightmares... I'll be honest, as funny as you dreams are, this version of you is very scary... Remain funny, kay?~

Day dreams.

Okay, you are even more insane. Just that day I was visioning beating up Enji's bullies with Cai and Aaron...

And then of course, me as anime characters, or me as book characters, or my wedding or future or house or car or even trying to dream of all the gadgets and books I could buy if I were rich and stuff...

Ah, my wedding. All of you are invited!

Okay, I'll stop. That list is never coming to a not-awkward-at-all end, that's for sure.~

Future dreams.

You make me sad. Really sad. Probably cause you will always remain dreams and not something I can ever reach...

I'm one to blame though. And my screwed up life.

Whether it be to become a published author, or a food scientist, or conquer the Everest, or go to the moon, or study all the different subjects and topics I'm interested in, or get a scholarship and get the hell out of this house...

All I am is a failure. A damn piece of paper.

So I'm sorry. I am really sorry... For the fact that maybe I will never reach you with my own hands.

Signing out~

~A dreamer.