Letter 8 - To My Favorite Internet Friend

To: My dear little WaterMelan.

-bows- Goshuujin-sama!

Or am I supposed to say Sir Knight... Or Senpai? o.o WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL YOU?!?!

Anyways... -coughs- Let's just skip that part.

Heyyy!

We've been friends for what, like nine months now?

And though that doesn't seem like too long as well as with all things (Like not talking for long hours or my random disappearances) taken into consideration - we have grown pretty damn close.

Our first few encounters were rather weird to say the least. We met in The Anime Bakas (Bless that thread) and I went all like, "Do I know you? Do you know me? Do we know each other?!" when you replied to my greetings there and when you replied in the negative, I was like, "Oh okay then. You're my new friend from now on."

And from there it grew.

Not really.

We stopped talking after that other than a few exchanges of hellos and stuff. One other time we talked for quite some time was when I asked bout the rules of CAH.

From where it actually grew was also when I earned the nickname "Koneko-chan." >///< Let us not enlighten people about that incident (Even though it wasn't like weird or anything, get your minds out of the gutter people) - as long as you and me remember it... -cough- And also maybe Enji and Hatty. -cough-

From then till now - we've come a long way.

You have helped me out through various occasions. Whether it be when I was having anxiety attacks or was facing stage fright or was contemplating my life or even just needed some calming down and a hug - you were always there for me, and I know I can always count on you for anything and everything.

You're a very mysterious person if I do say so myself. I wish that one day, you'll consider me close enough to let me unravel those mysteries you hold within.

One last thing I would like to add here is... -cough- I sincerely hope our PMs - the simple talks, the randomness, the deep discussions, the help sessions, the roleplays - never become public. NEVER. Yeah, never... -cough- That is for us two and us two only. That... is something real special to me that I would forever like to keep to just us.

With the hopes that you get all the best things in the world, all of that which you truly deserve.

Signing out~

~Your Koneko-chan.