1st side story! yay!

Hi sorry it took so long to update but I had to pick characters and I may or may not have slightly modified them. The winners are:
SHANELLEBRENARD
TexhVIDGamer
Sapphire12341616
FluffyKittens500
However two OCs aren't quite what I'm looking for but I put them in because I wanted to be nice. So enjoy! (Also the next few chapters kinda drift the focus away from aarmau to introduce the new OCs) (and I made two OCs of my own)
----------------------------------------------
Five years after main story

Queen Aphmau and King Aaron had been ruling Phoenix Drop for five years. They had a four year old daughter named Sapphire (Sapphire12341616's OC) and a two year old son named Charles. (My OC)

Sapphire originally had brown hair and eyes but when she was two she was accidentally hit with a potion that changed her appearance and gave her the ability to control water. Now she has blonde hair with blue ends, blue eyes, and wolf ears.

Charles has dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

One day Queen Aphmau and King Aaron had to go on a trip to Meteli to negotiate a treaty.

"Sapphire! Charles!" Queen Aphmau called.

"Coming mom!" Sapphire said said as she came running down the stairs. Charles toddled behind her.

"Your father and I have to go on a little trip so we might be a while. So I invited Karla (SHANELLEBRENARD's OC) to babysit you." She said.

The kids were practically jumping with joy. Karla was their favorite babysitter and was an old friend of Aphmau's.

"I'm here!" She called as she walked in. Karla had light blue hair and dark brown eyes. She was also a meif'wa with blue ears and tail.

"Auntie Karla!" They called and ran over and hugged her. They called her their auntie because they loved her like an aunt.

"Guess what?" She said.

"What?" The kids asked in unison.

"I brought baking stuff!" She said. The kids always made a mess but they loved baking with Karla.

Then Aphmau spoke up. "Okay kids mummy and daddy are leaving now and we'll hopefully be back by tomorrow. If not the day after. Okay?"

"Okay!" The kids said. Charles was playing with Karla's tail again.

"What did Auntie Karla tell you about playing with her tail Charles?" Karla said.

"Don't pway wis Auntie Karwa's taiw?" He said.

"Yes." She said as she picked him up. "Now let's go upstairs I brought some toys to play with."

"Yay!" Sapphire said as she followed them up the stairs.

Aphmau couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"They are cute aren't they?" Aaron said suddenly coming up behind her.

"Oh! Aaron you startled me." She said.

"Should we get going?" He asked.

"Yes. Let's go." She said. They went to the royal carriage and left to Meteli.

The kids and Karla were upstairs in the kids' playroom.

"What are we gonna play Auntie Karla?" Sapphire asked.

"How about we play Knights and dragon. I'm the dragon and you two are Knights. But I'm an evil dragon and you need to slay me."

"Okay!" The kids said. Karla gave them each a little wooden sword that wouldn't hurt.

After playing for a while they went down to the kitchen and baked cookies.

"These cookies are delicious!" Sapphire said.

"Nummy cookies." Charles said with a goofy smile.

Later it was bedtime.

"Tell us a story!" Sapphire said as Karla tucked them in. They always loved her bedtime stories.

"Alright. Any requests for tonight?" She said as she pulled out her big book of fairy tales.

"One you haven't already read please." Sapphire said.

"Okay." Karla said.

---after story time brought to you by a lazy author who couldn't be bothered to put an actual story in---

"Okay it's time for you two to go to sleep." Karla said.

"Can you sing us a lullaby?" Sapphire asked.

"Of course." Karla said smiling.

She started singing. (Please don't judge my song choice :P)

When Karla finished both the kids were fast asleep. She went to her room and slept until the morning.

The next morning Karla woke up early and saw Queen Aphmau and King Aaron coming through the gates. She went down to the throne room to greet them.

"Welcome back your majesties." She said curtsying. "How were negotiations?"

"The negotiations went well. We will have continued peace with Meteli." Queen Aphmau said. "How were the kids?"

"Little angels." Karla said.

"Thank you for taking care of them." Aphmau said.

"It's my pleasure. I love to play with them.

Then Sapphire came down the stairs.

"Mummy! Daddy!" She yelled as she ran over and hugged them.

"Hey kiddo." Aaron said picking her up and twirling her around before setting her back down.

"Hey Sapphire where's Charles?" Aphmau asked.

"He's still sleeping. I heard things going on outside so I wanted to see." Sapphire said.

"I guess we should probably go wake him up." Aphmau said.
----------------------------------------------
So how was it? Tell me if you want more and sorry FluffyKittens500 and TexhVIDGamer yours weren't in this chapter. I'll try to put them in the next chapter but no guarantees sorry :P anyway thanks for reading!
-Michelle