2nd side story

Me: *casually looking through my stories checking my reads*
Me: *sees my Aarmau fanfic*
Me: *drops iPod*
Me: HOLY FREAKING SHIT ALMOST 700 READS?!
Thank you guys so much and I'm sorry I haven't been writing 😁 I was at my mom's house for the summer and she lives in the opposite side of the country from my dad who I stay with most of the year so I had to do a bunch of stuff. But I'm back!
----------------------------------------------
Six years after main story

It was a normal day. Karla had taken the kids out for a bit to explore the woods just beyond the city walls. Then Queen Aphmau's guard, Kitty, (TexhVIDGamer's OC) came running into the throne room.

Kitty had brown ombré hair with ocean blue tips brown eyes. She was a meif'wa with ocean blue ears and tail.

"Queen Aphmau!" She exclaimed out of breath. "Charles has gone missing! He wandered out of Karla's sight for a second and now she can't find him!"

"What?!" Queen Aphmau exclaimed.

"Karla is taking care of Sapphire and Garroth, Dante, Laurance, and Travis are looking for him as we speak." Kitty said as she regained her breath.

Then Karla came in with Sapphire.

"Queen Aphmau I have Sapphire safe and your guards are looking for Charles right now." She said.

"Kitty told me." Aphmau said. "I hope they can find him."

Aphmau would go and try to find Charles herself but she knew the risks. There had been multiple sightings of O'khasis guards nearby and they had even set fire to a village nearby.

"Hey Blueberry slow down!" A voice called out.

"Make me Snow White!" Another voice said before Dante came running into the castle followed shortly by Travis.

"M'lady." Dante and Travis said bowing.

"Have you found Charles?" Aphmau asked, her voice laced with concern.

"Yes we have but he seems to have found someone." Dante said. "Garroth and Laurance are looking after the two of them now."

"Okay. Go back and bring them here. If like to meet whoever you found." Aphmau said.

Travis and Dante left and ran back to the forest. Once they were there they saw Garroth and Laurance taking care of Charles and the other kid they found.

She was a young girl with blue hair and eyes. She also had a scar on her left palm. (FluffyKittens500 OC)

"You're back." Garroth said. "What did Queen Aphmau say about bringing Luna back?"

"Is that her name? Luna?" Dante asked.

"Yeah she told us while you were away." Laurance said.

"Luna would you like to come with us to Phoenix Drop?" Garroth asked.

"Okay." She said.

They all walked back to Phoenix Drop.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry that one was short like I said the first two side stories will just be to introduce the new characters. Also should I delete this book? I reread it and for me it was a cringe session. I wrote this when I was new to writing and I hadn't seen much of Aphmau's roleplays. Anyway thanks for reading.
Stay fruity my kittens :3
-Michelle