The Demon World

It was already that time and the demon war was about to come close. Elena had been training a lot recently with both Diana and Saero as the brothers insisted that Elena is the one that needed the most help compare to them. As for the wives, they were training to fight as well. With Carrie's witch magic, along with the other girls Elena believed that they could actually win this war.

As the days went by, Elena was told to take the day off from training today. She finished school with both Kate and Serena and decided to do something after school. Elena called James since he would be the first person to answer compare to everyone. "Alright then." James said as he had the phone held to his ear while he was at the toy company doing his paper works like always. "You sure you would be ok though?"

"James, I'm fine. Its not like I'm going to get kidnapped or anything." Elena sighed as she understand that James was being a bit over protective, but she can handle herself.

"I know, but I'm just worried. The demon war is coming closer and I know we're going against our own father but, it would be nice to see that you're safe and sound." James sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You're the main target to the Demon Lord. We have to keep an eye on you no matter what. Especially since that angel spell just got off of you too." He leaned back on his chair listening more to the conversation.

"I know, but we're just going to the Pink Lady Cafe since K and Naomi work there. I'm not sure if Naomi is working there for the day, but I know for sure K is there." Elena mentioned as she trust those 2 people along with Kate and Serena.

"Alright..." James sighed as he heard the door open and notice Damien and Matthew walk in. "Just be careful Elena, you know how to defend yourself...right?"

"Yes, yes I know." Elena muttered as she hung up the call and hopped into the car with Kate and Serena.

James sighed as he set his cellphone and down and pressed on to his temples. "Was that Elena?" Matthew asked as he curiously looked at James and notice how stressed he is.

"Yup..." James sighed as he notice Matthew and Damien in his office, "You guys need something?"

"I was going to ask you about a toy idea." Matthew mentioned, "As for Damien...why are you here?" He raised a brow at the younger.

Damien sighed as he read James' mind. "It looks like you are having a hard time worrying about Elena. Is something going on?" Damien asked curiously.

James sat there silent as he folded his arms, he gave the expression that he was kind of done. "I'm just worried, she's not coming home right away but, she is with some friends." James mentioned.

"Then let her go out with her friends." Matthew blinked, "We can't always watch on her, if we become like the over protective brothers again she's going to chain us up again and we would have another punishment."

"I know, but don't forget...Elena is the main target to the Demon Lord, if she reach the demon world than that mean the war might begin early." James said as he had a bad feeling about this.

"James...Elena would be fine." Damien sighed, "I know all of us are worried about her because of what she is going through, but we need to give her a chance. She has been training with both Diana and Saero for awhile now, I'm pretty sure she can handle herself now."

"I guess..." James muttered as he looked up at the ceiling trying to relax.