The Incubi Brothers

As dinner was set on the table, Erik and Matthew casually walked in where their wives Noryn and Irene both smiled and wrapped their arms around each other. "There you guys are!" Noryn smiled happily.

"You guys took so long." Irene pouted as she already missed seeing her husband.

"I'm sorry, we just had to go wake up our little princess." Erik pointed out as Elena was shyly entering the dining room. She recognize the guys, but seeing their wives was something she has never experience. She's in a house where she meets up with unknown people, and yet they know something about the dreams she's been having.

Irene glanced over and notice how scared Elena was as she was looking around the dining room. "You're awake." James interrupted as it caught Elena's attention.

Elena looked over and notice James was with his wife Iridessa. James smiled in relief as he kindly walked up to her, "Have you been sleeping ok?"

Elena shyly nodded as she notice James was trying to be friendly. "Would you take it easy on her?" Sam interrupted the 2, "Can't you see the girl just woke up and here you are already invading her personal bubble."

"Sam!" Carrie said as she glared towards her husband, "Would you leave your brother alone? Can't you see that you're already frightening the poor girl?!" She walked up to Elena and place a hand on her shoulder. Elena looked up at Carrie who was smiling at her, "It's ok, you're safe now. We're just here to help you out."

Elena nodded again as James chuckled, he looked at both her and Carrie and he had a feeling that those 2 might get close. "I'll let you 2 girls be." James said as he walked back to his wife and pecked her on the cheek.

Elena looked back at James and then back at Carrie. Carrie giggled as she put her hand around Elena's shoulders and guide her through her seat, "You should eat little one, you're probably starving after what had happened today?"

She knew what happened? Elena blinked in her thoughts as she doesn't know what was going on. "We told them what happened." A voice interrupted Elena and as she looked over she notice Damien and his wife Twila staring at her.

Elena was surprise to see that someone was reading her name. "I-I'm sorry!" Damien apologized out of nowhere, "I-I didn't mean to."

"Now look what you did Damien." Noryn sighed.

Twila giggled, "Oh come on Noryn, its a habit for him."

Elena was confused, she didn't know that one of the brothers could read minds. As Carrie guide her to her seat, Elena sat down and notice that everyone else was seated where they were as well. Elena was on the edge of the table, but she had James and Iridessa on her left while as for Carrie and Sam on her right. "Alright!" Matthew smiled as he was ready to dig in the food, "Let's eat!"

Everyone nodded as they began to grab some food and eat together as a family. Elena was sitting at the table quietly as she didn't have the appetite to eat. She doesn't know why, she's usually hungry around this time, but after what has happened today...she just doesn't feel like eating. James was politely eating while as for both Matthew and Sam who were both stuffing their faces with food. He kindly stopped as he notice Elena feeling sad and not even bother grabbing some of the food. "Is everything ok?" James asked Elena as he notice her reaction.

Elena looked up and notice James giving her a bothered look. "I-I'm fine!" Elena sputtered. She lightly chuckled as she randomly leaned in and grab some of the food and quickly ate some. As soon as she finished eating some of the food she smiled widely at James not wanting him to know that she's a bit upset on what was going on today.