Princess Vandella

As Damien stood in the same spot where Elena he disappeared, he was shocked to see that she was actually gone. "No..." Damien said softly, "It...It can't be."

Damien began to run and head over to Sam's room busting in the room. As he shot open the door he notice both Carrie and Sam woke up right away from the sound of Damien. "What the-" Sam groaned as he quickly sat up from bed and sleepily looked over at Damien and notice him, "Damien what the fuck? Do you even know what time it is?!"

"Sam, its important!" Damien frowned as he gave a worried look towards his brothers.

"What could possibly be wrong around this time?" Sam groaned as he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Sam you doof! Can't you just give him a chance?" Carrie sighed as she was willing to listen to Damien. "What's going on?"

"Its..." Damien panted as he was trying to think his words through, "Elena...she has been kidnapped by the pig imps."

"WHAT?!" Sam blurted out as he quickly hopped out of bed and ran up to Damien grabbing him by the collar, "And your dumbass didn't even do anything about it?!"

"SAM!" Carrie shouted as she ran up to Sam pulling him back away from Damien.

"She called for my name." Damien frowned as he knew Sam was going to be mad at him, "But the time I was summoned she disappeared."

"You sick fuck, do you know what our father is going to be doing with her now?!" Sam shouted as he wanted to punch Damien for not doing the right job.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" James shouted as he notice Damien was trying to shield himself while as for Sam who was ready to punch the living hell out of him. Sam stopped and looked over at James along with the other brothers and their wives staring worriedly at the 2.

"Sam, what the fuck?!" Noryn folded her arms at him, "What did Damien ever do?!"

Twila ran up to Damien wrapping her arms around him sighing in relief, "Its ok...I'm here."

Damien hugged back Twila and looked back at Sam then towards the others. "Well why don't you tell this dumbass bastard what is going on. HE HAD FUCKING ONE JOB AND HE FUCKING BLEW IT!" Sam shouted as he wanted to punch Damien but, was held back by Carrie.

"SAM! STOP IT!" Carrie shouted at Sam glaring at him, "Damien didn't even mean for it to happen. What can he even do?! By the time he was summoned by Elena she is already gone!"

"Wait?!" Matthew interrupted as he heard Elena's name, "What do you mean that she's gone."

Silence surround the room as Sam and Damien stood there with guilty. Erik raised a brow at both of his brothers and put his hand on his waist, "Did something happen to the princess?"

"Well...you see." Sam sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Elena got kidnapped."

"WHAT?!" Iridessa gasped as she couldn't believe the news, "It wouldn't be the Demon Lord's henchmen...right?"

Damien frowned as he didn't bother to answer. He stood there silently waiting for his brother to say something to him. "Its true..." Sam sighed, "And its all this bastard's fault for making it happen."

"Hey!" Twila glared towards Sam, "I wouldn't be talking if I were you! This isn't Damien's fault!"

"Oh yeah? Then who would it be the stupid pig imps?!" Sam shouted as he didn't care if Twila was defending her husband.