SAY SOMETHING || 14

As usual, I was coming back from Wing Stop. This whole week I've been eating that. Mostly because I couldn't get enough of their fries with ranch! It's just so good!

I was hearing some One Direction and jamming out to it, but the I heard my phone ringing. Some how it ended up in the back seat of the car. It was a good thing that there was a stop light. I was the first one in line.

I reached back to grab it and I could see the caller ID, it was Thomas. I reached and when I finally got it, I answered it right away. "Took you long enough." He laughed.

"Yeah, sorry, babe. Somehow my phone ended up in the back seat of the car." I giggled.

"How does that happen? You always have your phone right next to you?" He laughed.

"I don't know. Anyway, I'm on my way home." I told him.

"Okay, you did stop by for Wing Stop right?" He asked.

"Yup! Got it right- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" I shouted.

"Babe!? Babe what's wrong!?" Thomas said through the phone.

I wanted to answer, but I couldn't. I was weak, I couldn't move, I could feel the blood leaving my body, and it's a lot. I could feel myself drifting away, I knew I wasn't going to make.

"(Y/N)! What's going on!? Answer me! Say something!" He yelled.

Before I my last breath went away, I gathered the last of my strength and replied back to him, just loud enough no he could hear. "Bye, Thomas.... I love you!" Then, everything went black.

Sorry to make this sad one. I was listening to 'Say Something' and I got this idea. Anyway......

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.6k READS! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! YOU GUYS ARE TRUELY AMAZING! I WOULDN'T BE UPDATING THIS BOOK IF IT WASNT FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💋💋💋