Could Things Get Any Worse

ALICE'S POV

I woke up and my head was pounding and my face hurt along with the rest of my body. I couldn't see my face, but I knew it was bruised and bloody. I was tied up and laying on the cold concrete ground I looked around, but it was pitch black and their were no windows so I couldn't tell if it was day or night.

I tried getting out of my binds, but nothing worked I was trapped and was probably going to die. I couldn't help it and I started to cry, I wasn't afraid, I was just sad, after everything I've been through this is how it ends. No, I can't except that I have to get out of here and away from them I have to at least try.

JOKER'S POV

I woke up as the sun shining in from a broken window hit my pale. As I stretched out my arms and yawned, Harley slowly opened her eyes and looked in mine.

"Morning beautiful." I said with a smile as I ran my finger down her collar bone.

"Morning Puddin." She said with a smirk. We were both laying a single mattress that for some reason we found in the factory. It definitely wasn't like the one at home everything at home was luxurious and this place was trash. We were only staying here after we broke out until the heat died down a little bit.

"Puddin." Harley said taking me out of my thoughts.

"What is it, baby?"

"When are we going home, I hate this place."

"Today actually, as soon as were dressed and ready to leave." Just then Harley jumped up off the mattress.

"YIPPIE! Come on, Mista J, get up get dressed, let's go, let's go!"

"HARLEY CALM DOWN" I yelled but couldn't but laugh.

"MISTA J GET UP"

ALICE'S POV

I've been awake for what feels like a little over an hour. Then I heard something click and a door at the top a stair case opened, I didn't know either were even there it was so dark. Then I saw two big men come down stairs.

"Alright listen you be a good girl now and there be no trouble, okay?"

I nodded at him I figure I might as well cooperate, at least for now maybe they will take me out of this basement. The man who spoke picked me up bridal style and walked behind the other man up the stairs. When we got out of the basement we were in the same big room I was in last night. There were a few other henchmen standing around waiting for the Joker I was guessing. I wanted to ask what was going on, but I still had duct tape over my mouth.

" Hello, Alice!" I looked at the flight of stairs that lead to the next floor to see Harley, Joker, and Frost coming down the stairs. They all walked over to me and the man that was holding me.

"She'll drive in our van and you guy's will follow behind in yours." The Joker said to him and walked outside with Harley to the van.

"Give her here bud." Frost said grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. I grunted and started wiggling to get off his shoulder.

"STOP SQUIRMING!! OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE!"

I gulped and stopped moving.

"Good girl."

He got to the passenger seat of the van and put me down so I could stand. As he opened up the door and put me in the seat and put my seatbelt on I gave him confused look, 'Why didn't he just put me in the back with the Joker and Harley?'