Dragon Training

Day 1: Initiation

Today's the day that my friends and I get our dragons!! I eagerly wait for the chief to come back since he's the expert on the dragon training but I hope for two things today. One a Sharp Class and a pack of Speed Stingers but since Speed Stingers are not allowed on the island I will have to ask the chief himself though he left some time ago and left his second in charge here. I walked up to the burly old man "Gobber....GOBBER!!" The burly man jolted awake "Im up I'm up! What is it boy-o?" "I just wanted to know when chief Hiccup will be here sir" "I don't know boy but he'll be back soon." I smile largely then practically run out of the great hall. "Thank you Mister Gobber!!" He smiled and chuckled as he leaned against his own dragon which I dunno his typing but I'd say it's a boulder class dragon and he goes by the name of Grumpy. Well guess I better get back to the training grounds to wait with my two friends. I yawned as I made my way over to the proving grounds as our teacher Astrid liked to call it or as everyone else liked to call it 'Astrid's Playground' but hey we're Vikings we could go to Valhalla and raise an army then come back in a day! If we had to is the question because at the moment we are still clearing our land of ice and broken buildings from the big battle which took our old chief's life but Toothless Chief Hiccup's dragon became the alpha but that a story for another time. I ran into the training ground when I saw a black dragon swoop into the old arena and I smiled largely as did my two favorite people Victor and Halle who were eagerly watching the chief as he got down and he motions for Victor to come up and Halle and I walk over to Toothless and I pat his head as Victor gets a Thunderpede which was a huge dragon.

I smiled and watched as did Halle as Victor timidly touched the dragons nose as Hiccup helped him and I smiled as the dragon and young Viking bonded then moved off to the side and watched as Halle fearfully walked up to the chief and a Triple Stry...

I smiled and watched as did Halle as Victor timidly touched the dragons nose as Hiccup helped him and I smiled as the dragon and young Viking bonded then moved off to the side and watched as Halle fearfully walked up to the chief and a Triple Stryke flew down to her.

I gaped in awe at how powerful she looked the dragon was big I mean just....powerful! I smiled because I knew she was just the dragon for my friend graceful but dangerous. A strike class dragon was just right for Halle and I smiled as i saw the immediate bond they shared as they moved to stand next to Victor and his Thunderpede. I gulped since I knew it was time for me to get my dragon and Hiccup beckoned me forward and I gulped as I walked toward him nervously and a red and black Stormcutter flew down from behind the clouds as did Cloudjumper and Valka Chief Hiccup's mother.

 I gulped since I knew it was time for me to get my dragon and Hiccup beckoned me forward and I gulped as I walked toward him nervously and a red and black Stormcutter flew down from behind the clouds as did Cloudjumper and Valka Chief Hiccup's mo...

I cautiously approached the Stormcutter and raised my head as I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief and the Stormcutter cooed at me and I smiled and walked toward Victor and Halle when I heard my name be called "Enrique please wait." I stopped and looked confused as I looked toward Hiccup as he picked up two eggs from his packs on Toothless and walked over to me "I believe it is your birthday yes?" I nodded and he smiled as he handed the two eggs to me the colors were a familiar red and green "take good care of them alright i went to great lengths to get them." I nodded as I smiled thinking I already knew what they were and I turned walking over to my friends "come on I have to put these in my house then we can go get our saddles and saddle packs" I rambled on when my Stormcutter nudged my shoulder softly "hmm... oh I forgot to name u haha" I smiled and thought as we all walked toward my home which was on the side of the village with an underground tunnel system under it and the entrance was beside my house I stopped at looked at the Stormcutter and said "How about StormStryker for ur name?" StormStryker cooed then flew to the roof of my house as I walked in to my room and Victor and Halle had already gone to the saddle shop to get their packs so I quickly went into my room put the eggs down and I grabbed my staff and ran out to StormStryker and climbed onto his back standing on his back and holding onto one of his back spikes as I directed him toward the shop "can u look for Victor and Halle they should be at the shop." I said to him as he roared and flew toward the shop seeing Victor's Thunderpede in a clearing with a saddle and pack beside him and Victor standing next to him as he talked with Halle. We landed and I waved to them and I ran inside to the desk and one of the attendants waved me over and asked "Name and number of saddle please." "Enrique Foxworth number 816 resizable please" the attendant nodded and went into the back. I waited and pulled out my sketchbook and started a sketch of Victor's Thunderpede which I still didn't know its name I finished the rough sketch as the attendant came back with the saddle and said "your packs should be right out in a few minutes u can stand outside. We will send someone out to help you with them." I nodded and grabbed the saddle and walked outside to where the others were with their saddled dragons and StormStryker flew down to where I easily put the saddle on him with the help of the attendant who had came out with the packs and helped put them on." He looks amazing Enrique!" "Yea he does" I smiled at the two other new dragon riders and put my hand out*promise me something." "Yea anything." They both put their hands over mine. "We'll be friends forever no matter what happens?" They smiled and nodded "We promise that through whatever happens we will always be friends forever!" I smiled and hugged both of them then said "I better get home mom's making dinner tonight and her fish is amazing!" They both nodded "oh I forgot what's your dragons names?" Victor said "this is Thunder." He motioned to his Thunderpede and Halle said "and this is Hardee" she motioned to her TripleStryke "well my Stormcutter's name is StormStryker by the way. Well we better get going and don't be strangers come by tomorrow or later today!" I said as I ran and jumped grabbing StormStryker's claw and he lifted me into the saddle and started to fly home. Well mom is gonna be happy since we can put those renovation plans up for our house since StormStryker will be needing a room. She'll love him.