the lady he tripped

She was rude and bitchy. He was kind and gentle. She has a black hair. He has a blonde hair. She was alone. He was popular. She disliked him. He liked her. She was allergic to flowers. He was the owner of flower shop. She was introvert. He was extrovert.

Now we all can see the total differences between them.

How? I mean how did they even meet when they were so different?

Don't ask me. *puts my hands up in surrender*

Why don't you continue reading then?

She was still lying on her back.

He peered down at her and asked with his charming smile.

"That's gonna hurt. You ok?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He was at the flower shop again. Helping out his family business. But he also enjoyed to see the smile on people's face especially couples when he gave out the bouquets to them.

Today's his favorite day, Friday. He just gave out the bouquet to his old school friend who was going to meet his dead wife. He felt sorry for the guy. A part of him wanted to help out his friend.

But Caspian never needed a help from anyone. So who was he to help the guy? They were just old schoolmates.

The bell to the shop signaled again that the new customer has arrived.

There stood hand in hand were a guy he had never seen before and the outcast girl from old high school.

A rare smile was presented on her freckles full face.

"Hello Faye," of course he knew the girl's name. He always was friendly.

"Ah. Nice seeing you again, Alec,"

"Now who's this guy of yours?" He winked at her teasingly which made the girl's face turned scarlet, matching her hair's color.

"Umm. He's-" the new guy cut her off.

"I'm Sean. Her boyfriend,"

"Alec. Old schoolmates," they shook hands.

"Yet," Faye coughed out loud.

"Soon," Sean patted her head in a playful manner.

"Yeah right," she almost rolled her eyes but a shy smile was tugged on her lips.

He just watched the couple bickering with amusement. He wanted one for sure. But he never found one for himself.

Every girls wanted him for what he looked like.

He saw himself as a normal guy. Not handsome nor sexy. But people said he was a Greek God which made him laughed every time he heard those comments.

He packed the flowers for them and they left after giving their gratitude.

He knew he would see them around.

They all lived in the small town.

"Hello Alec," his usual customer Mrs.Lively greeted him with a smile.