Chapter 2

"I thought about everything that has happened in my life, I never imagined that tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'll have a quest tomorrow which I sense might be my last battle" I said and Sel froze there trying to find a way to tell me I might be wrong. But before she could say anything the others came in and saw Sel giving me a hug and then Zanni cleared her throat and we both jumped and I fell on floor, that was really embarrassing I rubbed my head with one hand. I explained a few things about how the ghost from camp know about the lunar eclipse that will occur.

"Okay but if they told you this is there a reason why they told about the eclipse, it could be a trap you never know" said Inez. I was about to say it wasn't a trap but I thought few a second and I started to believe Inez was right, I guess its time to get ready for the quest. So I left to my cabin and saw Inez an Sel, I realized Inez can shadow travel."I knew you would be here, I guess it was a sense of guidance" said Inez. Its best I didn't ask what she meant by that, so I decided to go ride my horse in the woods. So I left to the entrance of the woods and called on my horse,"NightRide come here" and with luck he came I put on his favorite saddle, I started to think where I wanted to go so then he took me through the woods.

So the farther I went into the woods, the more dangerous it became. I decided if I survive this ill go on the quest tomorrow, which wasn't my best plan to go into the woods yet I did continue into the woods."Ah the ghost king, its not the best thing for you to be in these woods alone and without a team" said Nemesis. She is the Greek goddess revenge, it wasn't the best place to be if she was there because I know she would be telling me something about the lunar eclipse."I'm going back to camp,because I know you will mention tomorrow and how it could be my last battle " I told her and rode NightRide back to camp, an I was covered in dust.