NightMares

I woke up and I thought to myself, will I ever make it through the summer at camp. Then I heard a knock at the door, I wondered who it was then the door opened it was Inez my sister, well she was my Half-Blood sibling." Your finally up sleeping beauty" said Inez, I laughed then I got dressed wearing my Aviators jacket, a camp T-shirt, black skinnys, and black combat boots."So why do u think we have to go to the Big House anyway" I asked, when i remembered I let some spirits lose except no one knew it was my idea.

"You are going to be in so much trouble", said Inez and I thought she was right. I kept my head down so no one knew it was me but until someone called my name."Nico an Inez wait up" it was Mavis my friend at camp she is halfling, meaning she is half human half dragon. I guess its time for me to introduce myself, I'm Nico di Angelo. I'm the ghost king, its a long story on how I became that and I found out last year I have another half-blood sibling. His name is Eric Falon and he is a little more strange than Inez, but I knew it wasn't easy to know I have three siblings."I guess we are here, shall we go in and see what Chiron wants" said Mavis.

So all three of us past the gardens gate, and I saw Chiron standing next to three people. There was two girls and I knew who they were, the one with chocolate brown hair while the other had dark blue hair but change to a red velvet color."Hey Selly and Zanni" said Inez, I kept my head down still because I knew they both would know its me. Selena Goldennymph the daughter of Hecate, Sel was my nickname for her and she was my girlfriend. Except her mother the goddess of magic, mist and crossroads hated me but Sel didn't care about it, she knew I wanted to impressed Hecate except Sel told me to not worry about it. The second girl was Zanni Bluemeadows, she was our connection to the Greek gods since Dionysus left to Olympus. Sel grabbed my left hand and took me inside to talk before the others came inside."What's wrong Nik, and don't say there's nothing is wrong because I know something's up" she said.