Chapter 7

We started the to head into the building with our bronze armor on. We saw the giant stone Hydra from the quest. But when got there there was someone on the Hydra."Who are and why are you here" asked Merisa. I saw the figure and I remember that magical wand. I couldn't believe it was her, she had an outfit like Aqua. Max and Eric striked at her but she dodged it. She knew every attack we have used on but I didn't think she remember. I was thinking of attacks that she didn't know since I taught her some of those attacks. So I tried a spiral of darkness against her but she blocked it with her wand."Ha you really think your team will win against the organization you left then you are wrong" she said. Which got to me, I thought about how she was never like this.

Ok best idea I can convinced her and we don't need to worry about battling her. But then someone started to appear behind the her. He had two Stygian iron long daggers and she kissed him on the cheek."Eric?! When did this happen?" I asked him but no answer. I knew on his face he was ready to battle to just destroy me.

I knew that he would have gotten the first strike at me since I was distracted. But I guess the last thing I heard before I passed out was." I knew you would lose, yet so predictable we I fight you". I woke up in my car and I was told it was about 6:00am, "did you really sleep that long but lost" said a voice but it wasn't Hades.

I knew my sister Inez was connected to Hades but to Anubis as well so I wouldn't think it was possible."I knew you wouldn't believe its me but I can assure you I'm him, Anubis had warned me you sister Inez Riddle was captured and trapped by two organizations" said the mysterious voice. I didn't believe he said two organizations had captured her.