Chapter 5

"So you think trapping two of the Greek gods will stop my organization from taking over, well you both won't be able to stop us but you don't recognize me Nico" said the shadowy figure. Then he disappeared leaving no trace of him to follow. So then Nemesis and Hephaestus disappeared along with the shadowy figure. Eric an I both left Demeter cabin to go talk to Chrion." What did he mean by you not recognizing him?" asked Eric. I explained to him about the organization and how I was apart of them but I quit and so they took some of my memory." So yea except they should never mess with the Ghost King, I should have known a curse on me with this blonde hair and I know it seems like weird curse" I told Eric. Once we got to Chrion I told him about the shadowy figure.

"I knew this day would come but now you must decide who well be going with you Nico, oh you decided who already" Chrion told us. I tried to say who was coming with me but I couldn't so Eric told him who was coming. I guess I should have said it but it couldn't come out an I thought it was the curse." Ok so it is Mavis, Max, you, Merisa and Eric S. I guess this day has come" said Chrion. I nodded at him then me and Eric left to get ready for the quest. Max came up and started to explain Mavis and Merisa are under attack by this shadowy figure but before he said the shadowy figure I started to remember my past and the organizations name." Ok lets hurry up and save Mavis and Merisa" I said while we left running toward canoe lake. Once we got there we saw shadows covering the lakes area."Mavis and Merisa! watch out" said Eric S. and when he said two people emerged from the lake. It was Percy and a hooded Guy fighting.

"Percy watch out you don't know what this Guy will do but I do!" I yelled to Percy but he didn't listen to me so I used dark magic to grab the hooded Guy. But before my dark void hand could grab him, shadows attacked me. "Nico, hold on I'm coming" said Eric S. as he created a hand of pure earth. The hand grabbed the hooded Guy and as he started to struggle the shadows went to attack Percy. But as they attacked the shadowy figure appeared and opened a portal for the hooded Guy to get which he did." I know who you are shadowy figure" I said. He notice me and what I said to him and attacked me with two blades that were familiar to me," oh you do then what my name?" he asked. And when thinking of his name I started to say his name but I created a dark vortex which sucked him anthem shadows so it took them back to their organization." I should have known its Eric....Eric Falon" I told them and they were shocked, so we all left back to camp.