Chapter 8

Osiris? I asked him but no response so I got up when I woke up."Nico you ok?, you've been passed out for a few hours and we didn't know if we should go back to camp but we toke you to a hospital" said Merisa. I was confused why go to the hospital when the idea could be to use the ambrosia we have. But I saw Sadie and Carter Kane come into the room."Sadie? Carter? What are you doing here?" I asked. But I started to realize they knew about Inez before we did. The idea was still shocking me. So I got up, the nurse and the doctors left the room so I can talk to my team. But they told Sadie and Carter to leave the room but I told them they are apart of my team." As I was trying to say Anubis had sent us to find you because you are the host of Osiri, since he was connected to you since the powers you lost from your last battle had kept you passed out until Osiris came and now your both like Inez an Anubis" said Sadie.

I stood there and I pulled the curtain and put on my clothes because of the patient outfit. I paid the medical bill since it wasn't to hard to pay. Osiris are you there, I need your help. Yet there was no response from him so I decided to hurry to the Lotus casino in Las Vegas. So we got to my car and left to Vegas. I put on Love Don't Die by the The Fray."So where are you headed to next?" asked Carter. I would have answered it but Merisa did "we are headed to Las Vegas toward the lotus casino". I didn't tell them that I had bad history there. So I saw a mile maker and it says Las Vegas: 500 miles.