The principle

• Dedicated to my friends in gym class who read wattpad

Chapter 2: The principle

The group stormed angrily to the principle’s office afterschool. They were screaming and chanting all down the hall.

“Crazy kids,” thought some teachers. The group’s feet skid across the ground and they stopped outside the main office.

“Well…,” Bell said, “This is it.”

“Yeah,” Fran said, “the office."

“So, who is going inside first?” Bell asked.

“Not me,” everyone said.

“I’ll go in if the rest of you go in,” Cynthy and Liz both said.

“I just don’t want to go in first,” Megan said.

“Cleo wants to go first!” Fran shouted.

“No I don’t! Fran wants to go first!” Cleo shouted.

“It was Rosado’s idea,” said Cynthy.

“Gee, thanks,” Rosado said rolling her eyes. The group pushed Rosado closer to the door. She opened it and tried to run back.

“No, I don’t want to be first!” She said.

“Why don’t two people go?” Cleo asked.

“Yeah, I’ll go with Fran,” Bell said.  The group started cheering again and walked up to the secretary’s desk.

“Can I help you girls?” She asked.

“Hi,” Bell said suddenly changing her tone, “We would like to speak to the principle.”

“Okay, just hold on one second,” she said pressing a button, “Mr. Crusade, there are some students here who need to speak with you.”

“Send them in,” he responded.

“Okay girls,” the secretary said.

“Thanks,” they each said as they passed her.

They got back to screaming and ran into his room.

“May I help you girls?” Each girl said different things all at once.

“Woah, woah, students! Settle down, one at a time please,” Mr.Crusade said.

“We would like it if you would kindly unblock Wattpad,” Fran said.

“No.”

“Please,” begged Cynthy.

“Girls,” he said standing up, “I don’t need students reading dirty fan fiction in class.” He began fixing a crooked picture.

“You should be glad that we’re reading, besides it’s not always dirty,” Megan said.

“Even if it was, you would agree to it, you still let sex ed be a class,” Cynthy said.

 He principle sat back down in his cushioned chair and sighed.

“Students,” he said beginning to grow angry, “I’ve blocked Wattpad, and there is nothing you can do about it.”

“Oh, you did not just challenge us!” Liz said putting her hands angrily on his desk, her curls bouncing in the process.

“So, you won’t unblock Wattpad?” Rosado asked.

“No, now get out!”

“This isn’t over!” Megan shouted as they left the principles room.

“So now what?” Cleo asked.

“Let’s talk at my house,” Fran said, “it will be a lot more secret there.”

“Secret?” Megan asked, “For what?”

“A plan of coarse. We need to think of how we’re going to get Wattpad back.”

“Alright girls,” Cleo said throwing her black backpack over her shoulder, “Let’s go.”