The Gym

The Gym

Mr.Greenelbow sat in his office inside of the gym. He locked the door and sat in his chair and turned on his IPad; he stood up started when he heard the protesters scream and walk down the hallway to the gym. He had been told by the principle to stay in his office.

The students tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"What do we do?" One boy asked.

"We try the other door!" Megan screamed. It was locked too.

"Now what?" A kid yelled.

"Break the door!" Everyone screamed after a few seconds.

They started to bust down the door, but it was hard. Mr.Greenelbow grew more and more scared. Bell karate kicked the door open. They ran inside the gym wearing shirts that said things like "WP revolters."

They banged on Mr.Greenelbow's office door. He sat in the corner reading Wattpad stories himself; rocking back and forth in fear; the students kicked open the door.

Mr.Greenelbow made a high-pitched scream and ran out of the office, leaving behind his IPad. Most of the protesters chased him (and later Liz posted the secrity viedo online with the Benny hill remix) but Megan and Bell saw what was on his IPad.

"Oh mu gosh.....The werewolf trials has a new update, even though it won't work because it's been blocked."