Three fingers over the eyes

The principle was red with anger, look at what had happened!

“Well?” Fran asked.

Mr. Crusade looked swept his eyes across the room. Dirty water was lightly covering the floor, a huge hole was in the school, spray paint and posters covered the lockers, and silly string was on the ceiling. Mr. Crusade let out a loud sigh.

“The secret technology room is all yours, but let me warn you, there are forces that even I can not defeat.” Cleo, Cleo’s team, and Megan’s team walked into the technology room.

“Here’s the door,” Cleo said.

“How do you know which room it is?” a person on her team asked.

“Maybe by this sign in the window that reads ‘nothing secret in this room’,” Cleo said.

“Holy crap! How come we never noticed it?” Someone asked. Francesca, Megan, Liz, and Rosado entered the technology room (Cynthy stayed behind to watch the protesters and Bell was still stuck).

They opened the door, it was a long hallway with one door. They opened that door, another door, and again, and again. Finally, a door had steam in fount of it.

“I think this is the one,” Megan said.

“Wait, Megan, it could be dangerous,” Liz said, “You go first.”

Megan put her hand on the knob and looked back at her friends. They nodded. Nervously, she opened the door.